ilvl85 things from mythic BFA dungeons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality ”REEEEEEEEEE’S” from horde faction guess we live rent free in youre heads aye? :3
Like faction actually matter, lul. Grow up and start
being responsible for whatever you are doing. Or if i was ally then my claim would be fine for you? :)

Like faction actually matter, lul. Grow up and start
being responsible for whatever you are doing. Or if i was ally then my claim would be fine for you? :)
I mean u are the one atm that seems too be very invested in this. Wont matter what i say or do, guess people are just entitled too everything these days :3

Why you targeting people directly openly on forums. Do it privately. Since this public targeted harrasmeant, is not okay. And should be seen as wrong. This thread, had gone, to an witch hunt. Peoples armories, and screenshots of long time members of this community. Is being targeted specific. This has gone out of hand. And should be stopped.

Like, i don¨t know what counts as @ targeting. But this surely seems like it. And im not saying anything that is against the XPOFF rules as of this post.

But i just feel like, this has gone out of hand. And should be looked into.

If you have an problem with some1, keep it private in the DMs. And not out in the open. Where it does not belong. Just my thoughts. Ill leave it at that. In my many years on this website, i have never seen anything quite like this before. And that is saying something.

There were people trying to ask you about it to report but everything your guild did - pretended to be innocent and saying this gear dont exist/was nerfed. Why you act like you are good boy now. Dont get it fr.

There were people trying to ask you about it to report but everything your guild did - pretended to be innocent and saying this gear dont exist/was nerfed. Why you act like you are good boy now. Dont get it fr.
Thats not how this witchhunt started:] as ive already said doesnt matter what i say. Im not defending it either, but i even If it was for pure pve, ya’ll would still want it for pvp.

and every single one in this bracket is clearly okey with not intended, bugged or exploitive things. 54s, bromble, 49’s, gf’d non azerite items, 44 valentine necks. Just find it funny that most people that uses or used stuff like that or any other gf’d gear for that matter is complaining :3

and its okey Aslong as u can have it or use it double standard af :3

People did the exact same witch hunt both here and Xpoff disc about 54s. Everyone talking about reporting, @names, and suddenly it all stopped when everyone got his own 54.
I was told twinking community was nice, better than endgame one. It seemed easy, because endgame community sucks.
But people here probes I was wrong..

Difference between us that i actually reported both 49 and 54 weps and mainstat bug and this one, despite the fact i had 49 weps. And you hiding this stuff. Im done talking with you, say what you want, u r guild not as good as it pretend to be, thats all what i meant to show.

Difference between us that i actually reported both 49 and 54 weps and mainstat bug and this one, despite the fact i had 49 weps. And you hiding this stuff. Im done talking with you, say what you want, u r guild not as good as it pretend to be, thats all what i meant to show.
Wow u reported something, guess what ive done that aswell for over 1 year about diffrent exploits :] i dont go on forums and act superior just becuase i sent in a report.

People Will allways find and use things too their own advantage period.

(viii) Do not create @threads. No need to bring your private drama to the public. Keep it private, like Conversations.

Gentlemen, get a room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread