ilvl85 things from mythic BFA dungeons

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I dont get, if the picture from the OP is real and that toon could obtain BFA heroic or mythic, why isnt he fully kitted out? All we see is a trinket, that dosnt make sense.

Probably messed up banking a trinket from his 'normal set' while having the ilvl 85 equipped, then when swapping back to normal set before logging out the ilvl 85 remained equipped because of the 'missing item error' being stored bank/void.

Spill it or don't. The only outcome from spilling it will lead to multiple bans/slap on the wrists, cause everyone will be trying, and toxic gear for at least a month or two before blizzard realizes it. I know people who have the items and they could've easily taken these exploit items into bgs n stuff but didn't, which I respect. I sense doom ahead of this bracket when it begins to spill one drop after another.

I might be biased cause I've retired ilvl49 weapons and ilvl44 necks.

seems a little dramatic, this is not a new process and it almost certainly will not doom the bracket. It will happen just like ^this^ then re-rolls re-gear and move on until the next thing happens we have done this MANY many times now.

I know names in Europe
They glitched into mytic dung In February 2021
They have tons of gear ilvl 85 and they kept it secret but i spotted some guys , 3 to be true

If these people dont use them to have a benefit in pvp or other stuff, just let them have their secret. It's just toxic behavior to be like: ohh they have something i dont have and wont tell me, now i gonna report or blame them.

If you want to know how it works, just find it our urself.

If these people dont use them to have a benefit in pvp or other stuff, just let them have their secret. It's just toxic behavior to be like: ohh they have something i dont have and wont tell me, now i gonna report or blame them.

If you want to know how it works, just find it our urself.
They were using it tryna swap gear

Just because you don’t see it equipped does not mean it’s not being used.

I did see a lot of achieves in February. But I might have even saw mythic bfa achievements on a few of them before SL was released ?

Just because you don’t see it equipped does not mean it’s not being used.

I did see a lot of achieves in February. But I might have even saw mythic bfa achievements on a few of them before SL was released ?
First bug came with Korra s event in my opinion but they found a way after to get in those dung in january/feb

If they use the items in PVE, who cares.
If they would use the items in PVP, dont u think more people have already reported this? So they prob dont use it there.
I dont see any problems here.

The only people sending reports would be opposite faction, no ability to inspect and armory wouldn’t be accurate as long as nobody logged out in gear.

There are screenshot proofs that some of them were using it during bg. I can upload details statistics tomorrow if you are interested but i dont think that people who were using this exploit want me to do so ;)

Hope those screens are at least less than three month old. Because all we do rn is just repeating messages from discord that we already saw...

Last edited:
There are screenshot proofs that some of them were using it during bg. I can upload details statistics tomorrow if you are interested but i dont think that people who were using this exploit want me to do so ;)

Okay maybe they used it once or twice in BGs but dont u think more people would have complained about if they used it more often? I mean its the first thread about it, isnt it?

I dont get your logic guys, really. Go kill someone, dont tell anyone about it and then when you get caught pretend to be innocent, its what you talking about. The most fun part is not that they used it, im fine with it, but the fact they pretended to be good guys and acted like if they were happy that i reported previous serious bug and gave info about it to everyone and now they doing nothing but having this shecret hidden in their small community. Nuffsaid, gl.

Quality ”REEEEEEEEEE’S” from horde faction guess we live rent free in youre heads aye? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread