ilvl85 things from mythic BFA dungeons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catz

Trialand Owner
Hey
I got some news about overpowered things on some of bracket toons.
Seems like some players found a glitch how to join mythic BFA dungeons.
I have armory screen with 85th trinket and a few character links with Mythic achievements on 20th lvl.

Who can tell more about it?

P.S.: Ticket created and email with gathered information already sent to hacks@blizzard.com

unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey
I have armory screen with 85th trinket and a few character links with Mythic achievements on 20th lvl.

P.S.: Ticket created and email with gathered information already sent to hacks@blizzard.com

View attachment 20167

"Seems like some players found a glitch how to join mythic BFA dungeons." + Ticket created and email with gathered information already sent to hacks@blizzard.com

So let me get this straight u want too know how, yet u report? :thinking:

Surprised our Russian friends aren’t doing what they did for the i54/ wrap exploit and selling the info to the highest bidder.

Gonna do the same thing I do every time I see insane gear on a profile in a language I cant read

Assume its a hyper niche exploit well beyond the bounds of fair play and good intentions and toss it in the "pay no mind" pile

Surprised our Russian friends aren’t doing what they did for the i54/ wrap exploit and selling the info to the highest bidder.
Surprised our EU friends arent sharing and massreporting this thing like i did with artifact glitch while you was able to stack infinite mainstat and stam. One of them told me "thanks for going about this in the right way!", but i dont understand why dont they go right way now when they know how it works, kekw.

Hey

View attachment 20167
It can be a teleport via the "invite a friend" function, but for BfA dungeons. For Draenor and Legion dungeons it also could be (I am not 100% sure) summon from warlock for 20lvl, which one is inside epic BG, where 20 lvl scaling to 49 lvl.

Last edited:
It can be a teleport via the "invite a friend" function, but for BfA dungeons. For Draenor and Legion dungeons it also could be (I am not 100% sure) summon from warlock for 20lvl, which one is inside epic BG, where 20 lvl scaling to 49 lvl.
Didnt work tho

So let me get this straight u want too know how, yet u report? :thinking:

I don't want to know and to use it. Actually, I didn't play WoW last few weeks.
I hope Blizzard tech guys will find and close the glitch
[doublepost=1635877941,1635877891][/doublepost]
Gonna do the same thing I do every time I see insane gear on a profile in a language I cant read
Sorry for it
It is the only screen we have

This thread, should be removed. Since it adds nothing of value, to the XPOFF community. And as Znu, pointed out, hanging out people, is not allowed on this website. Since you can kinda see it as "Bait" to get some sort of drama going. And that should not be here in the open. So i strongly advise, any of the ADMINS, or MODS. To take action against this thread. And have it removed.

This thread, should be removed. Since it adds nothing of value, to the XPOFF community. And as Znu, pointed out, hanging out people, is not allowed on this website. Since you can kinda see it as "Bait" to get some sort of drama going. And that should not be here in the open.
Give this man a Cookie!

This thread, should be removed. Since it adds nothing of value, to the XPOFF community. And as Znu, pointed out, hanging out people, is not allowed on this website. Since you can kinda see it as "Bait" to get some sort of drama going. And that should not be here in the open.

@'ing people (and/or "hanging them out") wont be tolerated.

That said, this thread is fine. All you dorks worried that someone finally discovered your exploit and reported it can, frankly, die mad about it. It was bound to happen eventually (and in fact has already happened a few times) and you can take up your displeasure with the people too stupid to not equip this gear in BGs and/or log out in a more reasonable set.

This thread, should be removed. Since it adds nothing of value, to the XPOFF community. And as Znu, pointed out, hanging out people, is not allowed on this website. Since you can kinda see it as "Bait" to get some sort of drama going. And that should not be here in the open. So i strongly advise, any of the ADMINS, or MODS. To take action against this thread.

It sounds like you are protecting little poor glitch users =)
Before deleting the topic, could you explain how 20th toon might have mythic dungeon achievs?

It sounds like you are protecting little poor glitch users =)
Before deleting the topic, could you explain how 20th toon might have mythic dungeon achievs?
U buy alabaster mount and walk in :3

This thread, should be removed. Since it adds nothing of value, to the XPOFF community. And as Znu, pointed out, hanging out people, is not allowed on this website. Since you can kinda see it as "Bait" to get some sort of drama going. And that should not be here in the open. So i strongly advise, any of the ADMINS, or MODS. To take action against this thread. And have it removed.
(xi) Do not backseat moderate. If you believe that another user is in transgression of the rules, report them. Do not presume to be some kind of a Moderator when you are in fact, not.

For someone, who cares, so much, about rules... you should know, backseat, moderating, is against, the rules. Please, do not, do it again, or you, will be, the one, we take, action, against

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread