EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

If anyone sees a storm or Fire 810, I'll buy it from you or trade the frost one I have.

If you're on a US realm, then maybe we can do a deal. So far the only thing I have to offer you is gold though, but if I locate a storm or fire relic I'll be sure to find you.

I have about 120 more lock boxes left. I'm going to have a lvl 110 with ilvl 890 open them. But once I get off work.

May want to possibly reach ilvl 900. Not sure, but apparently at a certain threshold 840 boes have higher titanforge chances. Not sure if this effects these relic drops. But it's unlikely.

I've been a lurker here for awhile and only just registered an account. I have been buying Lockboxes on my server for 200g each have opened roughly 200 or so. I just got my first 810 ilvl relic it's the frost one. I have no use for it yet. If anyone wants to buy/trade it I'm on US-Saurfang.

I've been a lurker here for awhile and only just registered an account. I have been buying Lockboxes on my server for 200g each have opened roughly 200 or so. I just got my first 810 ilvl relic it's the frost one. I have no use for it yet. If anyone wants to buy/trade it I'm on US-Saurfang.

Do you mind sharing experience when unlocking it like iLvl and such? Curious if I could start opening the ones I have saved on my poorly geared main :l pretty much same ilvl as my twink now.

I was on a 898ilvl shaman using JC to pick the locks. I was in my class hall don't think location has anything to do with it though.

I'm still in need of a frost relic... I'm on Burning Blade US Alliance... Only thing I have to offer for now is gold... Ready to transfer to your server if needed

I'm still in need of a frost relic... I'm on Burning Blade US Alliance... Only thing I have to offer for now is gold... Ready to transfer to your server if needed
I mean I kind of feel bad for taking your gold but golds gold. If you want to transfer to my server for it that's up to you. Add me on btag Greebly#1175

Frost and Shadow relics are non-existent on Aerie Peak. I've searched multiple times each and every day. I'm considering server hopping to pick some 880+ gear I have on other servers. Does anyone have a frost or shadow relic (also looking for storm, arcane, fire, or iron for my alts and a buddy's sham) on any of the following servers (all US):

Aerie Peak
Arygos
Dethecus
Draenor
Dunemaul
Nazgrel
Perenolde
Runetotem
Sargeras

Thanks!

what was weird when I opened the lockbox. It had two greens in it one was obviously the relic and the other was a chest piece which was 680 ilvl and required 101. Why would the chest piece also scale down when it was opened on a 110?

Frost and Shadow relics are non-existent on Aerie Peak.
Thanks!

Unless I screwed up my scanner somehow, its not that they're just non-existent on Aerie Peak.... they're just non-existent anywhere. For the entire US region, there's only ONE listed, a Corruption of the Bloodtotem on Poudmoore for 250K. For the entire EU region, there's only a single Dreamgrove Sproutling for 900K.

Admittedly, I haven't really been religiously scanning the AH, but any that pop-up for a decent price are gone extremely fast. I should probably schedule the scanning, but US AH API data is only updated every 120 minutes I believe.

what was weird when I opened the lockbox. It had two greens in it one was obviously the relic and the other was a chest piece which was 680 ilvl and required 101. Why would the chest piece also scale down when it was opened on a 110?
Hmm that is very weird but it could be to do with the relic trying to warforge and the chest not? Or it could just be that 810s are complete RNG.

@Winterpwnd Can you remember if your lockbox had 2 items in it?

Users who are viewing this thread