EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

So after opening 500 boxes that were bought over the last few weeks, exactly 0 procced epic. Which is extremely bad RNG as i would normally get several epics from that amount. This was the first time ive opened any in about a month. Can anyone else confirm getting epics to still proc?

So after opening 500 boxes that were bought over the last few weeks, exactly 0 procced epic. Which is extremely bad RNG as i would normally get several epics from that amount. This was the first time ive opened any in about a month. Can anyone else confirm getting epics to still proc?
Did you get anything with tertiary stats or sockets?

Hm good question, i wasnt paying attention to that. Ill buy some more for testing. Anyone else opened some recently?

I haven't been getting epics, but the boxes have been hard to come by recently as well. I'm grimly suspicious of a hotfix.

Yeah I'd love some confirmation on this. I badly need relics. What's the verdict?
There is no confirmation, only speculation. The way I see it, almost nobody is doing the Sentinax grind anymore, and hardly any 110's are truly "active" atm while we wait on 7.2.5. What this does is dramatically reduce the pool of Boxes available and since the 810 Relics were, at my estimate, around a 1% drop from those Lock Boxes, that means maybe only a handful are being spawned.

You also have to take into account that probably 90% of WoW still don't realize that the 810's are anything special and all they see is a Green Relic so likely the vast majority are being Vendored or DE'd. I'd wager within the first week 7.2.5 is out we'll see a few 810's start showing up on the AH for the 65-500g we were seeing them for a while ago. Bear in mind ofc, the douchebag Gold sellers are well aware of these now and will be on snipe lookout once 7.2.5 goes Live. That means it's much more likely they will catch the sub 500g listings than us Twinks and we all know what prices they are relisting them for >.<

Leystone Lockboxes cannot drop epic loot or tertiary loot anymore. The relics have officially been hotfixed now.

Leystone Lockboxes cannot drop epic loot or tertiary loot anymore. The relics have officially been hotfixed now.

Where is the proof? I'm interested to see this, so I can stop wasting my gold on the boxes. Also, I still get 780 relics out of lockboxes, so why would the 810s not drop?

Where is the proof? I'm interested to see this, so I can stop wasting my gold on the boxes. Also, I still get 780 relics out of lockboxes, so why would the 810s not drop?

I think the fact that epics can't drop from the boxes is known now 100%. So I think what he means is, if they went in and changed how loxboxes work (first time in xpack) that they fixed the error or getting a lvl 101 IL 810 relics. Could be wrong but my view is if they touched the boxes, they didn't just fix 1 thing

None the less, we have seen blizzard take out items like it's going out of style. So with that being said, gold for these relics that you use to pay for them from people can be earned back. Cant rewind time and get them when they get removed.
Very glad I got my 2 right when they were discovered

I think the fact that epics can't drop from the boxes is known now 100%. So I think what he means is, if they went in and changed how loxboxes work (first time in xpack) that they fixed the error or getting a lvl 101 IL 810 relics. Could be wrong but my view is if they touched the boxes, they didn't just fix 1 thing

None the less, we have seen blizzard take out items like it's going out of style. So with that being said, gold for these relics that you use to pay for them from people can be earned back. Cant rewind time and get them when they get removed.
Very glad I got my 2 right when they were discovered

Yea, the epic items definitely have been removed. I just wish they put an update about it somewhere. I'm going to put in a ticket and see if we can get an official answer from a GM regarding 810, relics. Just to clear everything up once and for all ^^

I asked a GM and the first one said "As far as I know, These should still be obtainable. I tried doublechecking and I am not seeing anything about them being removed from within my reports" I'm going to put a few more in just to see if that's the consensus, but as far as I'm concerned, one said yes.

I asked a GM and the first one said "As far as I know, These should still be obtainable. I tried doublechecking and I am not seeing anything about them being removed from within my reports" I'm going to put a few more in just to see if that's the consensus, but as far as I'm concerned, one said yes.
GM's unf don't know shit about what happens in WoW. These things were somewhere between 0.01 - 0.1% drop rate and in total there was maybe 50-60 of them listed on NA/EU. IMHO this is no different than the Legion Legendaries which can in fact drop from ANY NPC which was proved in 1 single case since Legion went Live almost a year ago. Hell, there are people out there that still don't have the Onyixia Mount, God Mount from TBC, Ravenlord, Timelost, etc. All of those also share in common what these 810 relics do, a stupidly low drop rate.

Without a Blue confirming an actual removal of them from the loot table, no volume of GM answers will ever put it to rest.

GM's unf don't know shit about what happens in WoW. These things were somewhere between 0.01 - 0.1% drop rate and in total there was maybe 50-60 of them listed on NA/EU. IMHO this is no different than the Legion Legendaries which can in fact drop from ANY NPC which was proved in 1 single case since Legion went Live almost a year ago. Hell, there are people out there that still don't have the Onyixia Mount, God Mount from TBC, Ravenlord, Timelost, etc. All of those also share in common what these 810 relics do, a stupidly low drop rate.

Without a Blue confirming an actual removal of them from the loot table, no volume of GM answers will ever put it to rest.
I disagree. There have been many people that ask GM's if an item have been in fact removed from the game, and many have said yes, and they were actually removed. Example, tons of people asked about the chromatic sword being removed, every single GM said yes, and in fact it had been removed. To further prove that point, there are under 10 in the game on all us ahs at any given point.

Hey guys i opened about 800 of these lockboxes last night and all i got are greens and lvl110 ilvl780 relicts im not sure if i should open the last 600 or just sell them back

Users who are viewing this thread