If you put rules and regulations on a twink or xpoff player whatever you wanna call it!

Allanah Fitzy Fitzgerald ️ on X: People: *make fun of Stan Lee's  death* Stan Lee (In Heaven): https://t.co/UyWJGFc3OB / X

please take your medicine

Haha, you really say that, but I always see you in the Golden Twinks war games where the game is supposed to be balanced. Well, the hypocrisy.
He’s not in my games

I don’t think he’s even talking about me guys. So just send him love and kindness, someone upset him and he doesn’t know anyway other than to do this. Just remember that 2 wrongs don’t make a right :) love you human. Get some rest this is gonna be a great night for twinking History hahahaha my guilds raid night starts tonight and then I got more updates for healers for our popular 20 twink wargames he’s not apart of ✨ what a wonderful experience.

So just send him love and kindness, someone upset him and he doesn’t know anyway other than to do this.
I have a lot of repect for you.
But here I have to tell he does not deserve love and kindness anymore. In fact I'd say he hasn't since his triple post insulting a lot of people, bringing toxicity to the otherwise healthy forums we know and love.
I'm sure there is a reason for this aggresivity, be that a bad IRL situation, being drunk/high when writing the post and not having full control over himself (which I personnaly don't find a valid excuse) or even for trolling.
But we gave him answers. A lot of those were jokes, I made one myself before taking it more seriously, but a lot of those were offering help.
DId he reach for any help ? I sure hope so but I cannot know in any way.
I appreciate you being a bottomless positivity source @Life, you're a great person and I agree we should help him but those threads have to stop

Now @humantrafikr I've still got some things for you.
I'm not gonna rehash my post on your previous thread here as I still stand by it.
I don't know why you do what you do right now, I remember you setting up wargames yourself (if the faulty tool that is my brain serves me well).
While I personnaly find the idea of @Life of balancing the game amazing (as a matter of fact I was on that boat before he even sailed) I can understand wanting to play the game as it is too.
Now why do you bash this idea ? I'm sure these wargames brought back a few fellas, heck I'm tempted to try it out and I am perhaps the worst PvPer on this forum.

We offered you the help. I'm perfectly willing to help you myself if you wanted to.
Now if you don't want to take the hands that are offered to you, stop making threads insulting people, creating needless toxicity and just overall being a jerk.

I've only been a member on XPoff for around 2 years so I don't know if it always was like it is now but I sure as hell am happy ot is how it is now. We have a ton of nice folks, some that must spend a lot of time for the site like the moderators and I'm grateful for them.

I still have respect for you putting up wargames yourself in the past even though I never participated in one. But damn, what are you doing now ?

Seek for help man, you seem like you need it.

I have a lot of repect for you.
But here I have to tell he does not deserve love and kindness anymore. In fact I'd say he hasn't since his triple post insulting a lot of people, bringing toxicity to the otherwise healthy forums we know and love.
I'm sure there is a reason for this aggresivity, be that a bad IRL situation, being drunk/high when writing the post and not having full control over himself (which I personnaly don't find a valid excuse) or even for trolling.
But we gave him answers. A lot of those were jokes, I made one myself before taking it more seriously, but a lot of those were offering help.
DId he reach for any help ? I sure hope so but I cannot know in any way.
I appreciate you being a bottomless positivity source @Life, you're a great person and I agree we should help him but those threads have to stop

Now @humantrafikr I've still got some things for you.
I'm not gonna rehash my post on your previous thread here as I still stand by it.
I don't know why you do what you do right now, I remember you setting up wargames yourself (if the faulty tool that is my brain serves me well).
While I personnaly find the idea of @Life of balancing the game amazing (as a matter of fact I was on that boat before he even sailed) I can understand wanting to play the game as it is too.
Now why do you bash this idea ? I'm sure these wargames brought back a few fellas, heck I'm tempted to try it out and I am perhaps the worst PvPer on this forum.

We offered you the help. I'm perfectly willing to help you myself if you wanted to.
Now if you don't want to take the hands that are offered to you, stop making threads insulting people, creating needless toxicity and just overall being a jerk.

I've only been a member on XPoff for around 2 years so I don't know if it always was like it is now but I sure as hell am happy ot is how it is now. We have a ton of nice folks, some that must spend a lot of time for the site like the moderators and I'm grateful for them.

I still have respect for you putting up wargames yourself in the past even though I never participated in one. But damn, what are you doing now ?

Seek for help man, you seem like you need it.
I love this post so much, thank you for sticking up for what is right! I will do my best to take this more seriously, it does have to end. You are always welcome to all of GT's events even my wargames (I also suck at pvp) but we can help eachother, isn't that what this place is supposed to be about. Let's go team XPOFF!

you're a panzee and you don't belong in my games. if you think twinking is about fair games and equality. Leave my bracket. WGS that follow rules aren't twinks, they are straight wasting my time. Middle finger in your twink wanna be fudge pack. Ban me for ganking you as a 20.
Nobody gives a shit. Shut up

you're a panzee and you don't belong in my games. if you think twinking is about fair games and equality. Leave my bracket. WGS that follow rules aren't twinks, they are straight wasting my time. Middle finger in your twink wanna be fudge pack. Ban me for ganking you as a 20.
Cool you can feel that way all you want its fine. Just dont expect to be invited to other peoples wargames if they have rules. You can always start your own wargame community and get some no rule games going.

All I'm going to say is, for Sketchbag to react with a pitchfork emoji on a post, you REALLY messed up. lol

It might be time to re-evaluate yourself Trafik

I have no idea what this is about, but I'd love to hear it!

Users who are viewing this thread