How to get the "Frag Belt" without Northrend Engineering (Guide Video)

why the fuck are players constantly trying to exploit and call it twinking? then cry foul when its taken or you’re baned. “but thats what twinking is” says the trashbag. no its not. your bracket has less good players in it right now. good players dont need to exploit to gear up. every one of you pathetic plies of shit is cancer to your bracket.

eat all the dicks. i hope you all get permanent bans.
They wont get any kind of ban. There was a paladin with a guild on azuremyst back in cata that I had 20 tickets with gms per guild member for using the blacksmithing gem glitch through the trade glitch. They only had the gear removed and I was told it was fair game to use so they wont get banned. I can't remember his name but he had something wrong with him. One of the more annoying people from twinkinfo. Just as weird as curley with 0% of the skill.

Does this trick work the same way that the mailbox trick worked in burning crusade to enchant white/grey shoulders with ardor/scryer chants? If so, gg blizz on not fixing a 10 year old glitch lol

Does this trick work the same way that the mailbox trick worked in burning crusade to enchant white/grey shoulders with ardor/scryer chants? If so, gg blizz on not fixing a 10 year old glitch lol

It works for any tradable piece of gear (BoEs, loot from dungeon that can be traded to other members for 2 hours, etc) and any enchant that the high level can do. Though the enchant may have a hidden requirement (level 25, engineering 250, LW 450, tailoring 500, etc) that prevents you from using it.

So you'll see players with leggings of the fang with spellthread on it. Or dungeon shoulders (with verse) with a shoulder enchant. Frag belts (for those who didn't get northrend engineering). Venomstrike with a high level scope. Etc.

Yes this glitch is years old. AFAIK no one has been banned for it, but it is exploiting to get around in-game limitations, so its up to each player if the risk is worth it. Pretty sure they are banned for TC. I personally won't use it or put it in the quick start guide.

I hope this video finally gets fragbelt nerfed, people just bombing around is retarded.
I don't think it will lol.
[doublepost=1537207354,1537207321][/doublepost]
You can do this trick with many different items such as leg and shoulders enchants.
[doublepost=1537207389][/doublepost]
It works for any tradable piece of gear (BoEs, loot from dungeon that can be traded to other members for 2 hours, etc) and any enchant that the high level can do. Though the enchant may have a hidden requirement (level 25, engineering 250, LW 450, tailoring 500, etc) that prevents you from using it.

So you'll see players with leggings of the fang with spellthread on it. Or dungeon shoulders (with verse) with a shoulder enchant. Frag belts (for those who didn't get northrend engineering). Venomstrike with a high level scope. Etc.

Yes this glitch is years old. AFAIK no one has been banned for it, but it is exploiting to get around in-game limitations, so its up to each player if the risk is worth it. Pretty sure they are banned for TC. I personally won't use it or put it in the quick start guide.
Personal opinion.

Informative video, 10/10
Informative forum responses to inquisitive people, 10/10
Positive minded and calm responses to angry people (why are they so angry???), 10/10

Great job Gucci

Move to the Royal Lounge please.

/cheers
What's that?
[doublepost=1537214435,1537214381][/doublepost]
Informative video, 10/10
Informative forum responses to inquisitive people, 10/10
Positive minded and calm responses to angry people (why are they so angry???), 10/10

Great job Gucci
Thank you so much old friend, add me if you don't already have me added. Gucciglad#11177

its amazing how many people are still asking for people to do it for them. Even after you released a detailed guide on how to do it

its amazing how many people are still asking for people to do it for them. Even after you released a detailed guide on how to do it
Ya I don't understand. When I made this guide I was kinda bad at it just like the other night with you and me. BUT I've been practicing and I did it for 4 people last night in just a few tries. Even did shoulders.

Any one able to help me out with this? I’m trying to get it on a 39 Druid horde, can be on any realm(as long as you are level 15+ and have northrend engineering)

It’ll be on a Belt of the Fang from the first boss which I can solo and trade to you to apply tinker. Will be able to pay the favor back as well :)

min/maxing without having to exploit should be plenty twinky on its own. not sure why any if you would want to risk being banned over an item that basically shows youre trash and need it as an “oh shit” button.

stop supporting exploiting piles of shit.
I don't understand why you're taking this so personal and expressing your anger in such a way that it would be deemed immature or belligerent. I hope for the sake of your image or reputation that you are in fact of young age and not older because that would be embarrassing not only to your parents but also to yourself.

I don't understand why you're taking this so personal and expressing your anger in such a way that it would be deemed immature or belligerent. I hope for the sake of your image or reputation that you are in fact of young age and not older because that would be embarrassing not only to your parents but also to yourself.
adults use “bad words” all the time. if its coming off as taking it personal... its not anger. more of a contempt feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread