How to get the "Frag Belt" without Northrend Engineering (Guide Video)

That might be an issue but it's still doable.
[doublepost=1537075755,1537075695][/doublepost]
I think you're totally missing the point of the vid, it isn't about having 280 eng and using it lol. It's how to obtain it if your character is to low of a level to learn northrend eng. Lol?
I just feel like you think you came up with some brilliant idea, this is the same idea everyone uses lmao, people still pay for it. Don’t think that you discovered this.

I just feel like you think you came up with some brilliant idea, this is the same idea everyone uses lmao, people still pay for it. Don’t think that you discovered this.
When did I ever say "Hey guys look what I came up with" such words are false my friend. Drop your ego for a sec and understand I'm only getting this method out there lol. I could care less who found out about it, BUT I will say that this method is known as the "Trade Exploit" and it has been in the game for 8+ years so I know for a fact none of us came up with it lol.
[doublepost=1537076333,1537076130][/doublepost]
I have a terrible feeling, this will get patched or fixed soon xD
Highly doubt that, like I said before this has been a thing for 8+ years and there are far worse game breaking exploits out there. Just a method on how to get a tinker on a belt. Check out this guy https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID1kNP9OUqELfuSIhMXEnA I'm sure we are safe lol.

Here's a list of macros making everything easier.

Macro 1 - Opens trade (target your friend):
/trade

Macro 2 - Add the item to the trade window once you started casting the enchant. Change ITEM_NAME_HERE to your item's name:
/run for i=0,4 do for x=1,GetContainerNumSlots(i) do y=GetContainerItemLink(i,x) if y then if GetItemInfo(y)=="ITEM_NAME_HERE" then PickupContainerItem(i,x); DropItemOnUnit("target"); return; end end end end

Macro 3 - accepts the trade:
/click TradeFrameTradeButton

Last edited:
Here's a list of macros making everything easier.

Macro 1 - Opens trade (target your friend):
/trade

Macro 2 - Add the item to the trade window once you started casting the enchant. Change ITEM_NAME_HERE to your item's name:
/run for i=0,4 do for x=1,GetContainerNumSlots(i) do y=GetContainerItemLink(i,x) if y then if GetItemInfo(y)=="ITEM_NAME_HERE" then PickupContainerItem(i,x); DropItemOnUnit("target"); return; end end end end

Macro 3 - accepts the trade:
/click TradeFrameTradeButton
Thanks man great initiative!

That's what i'm doing all the time , I've tried after, meawhile, before everything rolf
You have to hit trade milliseconds before the bar fills up. It'll look full when you hit trade. It's hard that why I said in the video it's not always that easy. Just keep at it, what's your ms?

Users who are viewing this thread