How to get the "Frag Belt" without Northrend Engineering (Guide Video)

Willing to pay big money on ravencrest alliance eu. You need to be able to pull it off consitently, pm me

What a fucking joke. I knew it was done through this. The glitch has been around since the lame ass gem glitch giving 24 twinks like 45% pvp power or 80% resil. I can't believe blizzard hasnt fixed this.

What a fucking joke. I knew it was done through this. The glitch has been around since the lame ass gem glitch giving 24 twinks like 45% pvp power or 80% resil. I can't believe blizzard hasnt fixed this.
I agree, it's been in the game for soooooo long that's why when people on here are crying and complaining about it getting patched mainly because they are ignorant and do not have knowledge of this method OR that it's been in the game for ages makes me laugh lol.

the amount of balls licking for them youtube subs is over 9000.

YES, got it on my lvl 1 twink :')

Could we do the same with the extra gem from blacksmithing?
You can't use it though =/ you don't learn profs till level 5. Yes but you wouldn't be able to put a gem in the socket.

Just did it on my non-engineering 19 rogue, like the Gucci man said, you don't need engineering to 'get' (i.e receive) belt, but will be unable to use the enchant on it(the Bomb Frag) till you are of Engineering level 250 (what my screen says, have it open as I type this) Thanx Gucci, that's why I subbed your YouTube channel ages ago, found you to be entertaining... and a really decent guy all-round mad respect!

Users who are viewing this thread