How is your [classic] twink coming along?

It isn't as bad as you think it is as long as you play the spec correctly (around gouge). But it is not the most braindead way to play a rogue at 19, i will give you that. It's a CC heavy spec with burst potencial against FC.
Double lifesteal or lifesteal + 15 agi (remember +15agi is not available atm) is actually really good against other rogues or warriors. That is why you play it. +5 damage is really good as well for your burst + backstab but won't help you with anything while kited / against another melee.
But at the end of the day, you play what you want to play. Like i said: for me, it's a nostalgia trip and i have countless hours of exp with this dagger rogue spec.

Well hey, everyone loves their own, as they say, so fair enough. You've got multiple things going on with your build, and sounds like some utility, which I get. This seems like a case where your two roles are at odds though - backstabbing a warrior who can hamstring you for instance is very difficult, would you want to SS with a Shadowfang in that case, even with your talents? And for burst I just can't get around not wanting +5 dmg mainhand for an Ambush/Backstab build.

I do get the nostalgia aspect though, I hope you get what you're after :]

Man getting the AGM feels like the old times again, its such a big freaking challenge! Anyone out there that is getting theirs atm too? Any tips maybe? The most logical way to go into this seems to just have a couple of friends show up with you at the Arena? Because it seems my level 2 nelf Druid has no chance on looting the chest in the current state of the game :p

Man getting the AGM feels like the old times again, its such a big freaking challenge! Anyone out there that is getting theirs atm too? Any tips maybe? The most logical way to go into this seems to just have a couple of friends show up with you at the Arena? Because it seems my level 2 nelf Druid has no chance on looting the chest in the current state of the game :p

Die in the arena and try to res+ninja while others are fighting. It's a bit harder now than it used to be, but you can always try!

Any1 know an addon that will auto-accept the "this item will bind to you yes/no" when autolooting the chest? Have died the split second I opened the chest twice now and it looted everything except the trinket both times because Im dead instantly, even when trying to preplace my cursor.
/click StaticPopup1Button1 That macro might work.

Minor speed on boots is a must. I'd also do agility on twisted chanter's staff

Thanks for your answer. I dont think Agi Weapon enchants are in the game right now and come in later phases - so was thinking about getting +9 Int until then

Thanks for your answer. I dont think Agi Weapon enchants are in the game right now and come in later phases - so was thinking about getting +9 Int until then

That is correct. you'd have to wait. I'd purchase the mats ASAP and just get the enchant done on the release day. That's what I'm doing

I'd go with:
Wingblade enchanted 30 spellpower + Medicine pouch
Friar enchanted 20+ spirit
Twisted chanter's enchanted 25+ agility

Venomstrike with 3+ damage scope

My 39 shaman. Only needs PVP trinket

Screenshot (51).png

19 Mage, Needs PVP trinket, AGM & 30+ spellpower enchant

Screenshot (52).png

I have a BIS 19 paladin/hunter on alliance as well, that just need their trinkets and to be leveled.

First windfury attack with POD:
Screenshot (54).png

For a total of 1427 damage.

Damn son jwl that shaman would one shot my 35 rogue

Sick Shaman and gz on PoD JWL. I am planning more or less the same later on. Got a rogue finished and working on a paladin 19 and a warlock 29.

Just a little update. I'm pretty ready for WSG at this point, I could scope my VS I guess but imma wait for WSG Bow, same goes for upgrading blood ring into WSG ring.

Annotation 2019-12-01 224318.png

fair dinkem m8

you broke some poor dudes antihistamine pen and you want to come brag about it in a 19s thread? for shame young man...

Users who are viewing this thread