How is your [classic] twink coming along?

jwl

FC - Pagle
I am VERY excited about my first twink on Classic servers.

I've rolled a Tauren Druid, by the name of Fc, on the server Pagle.
I am currently 6/12 for my Arena arena-grand-master trinket.
These are a few of the BOEs that I have obtained so far:

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (12).png

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (14).png

My druid is camped out at the STV arena until I obtain 12/12 Arena Master trinkets, then I will proceed to discover various zones in-full (Felwood, Ashenvale, Barrens, Stranglethorn) prior to obtaining all of my BIS quest items. I started twinking in TBC, so I am more than ready to experience this! :)

So I ask, what will be your first twink on Classic servers, and how is it coming along? HeyGuys

Nice flex. Are you farming gear on another toon and mailing to this one?

Everything that I've obtained was through gold I've earned on my level 11 Druid. (soon to be, 19)
I'd like to say I am doing fairly well for myself, and at this rate, I'll be able to provide BIS gear for a few friends of mine as well :)

Everything that I've obtained was through gold I've earned on my level 11 Druid. (soon to be, 19)
I'd like to say I am doing fairly well for myself, and at this rate, I'll be able to provide BIS gear for a few friends of mine as well :)

Nice - AH flipping? I think it must be interesting to see how the AH develops on classic. TSM setup will probably be quite hard with such a fast changing economy

Nice - AH flipping? I think it must be interesting to see how the AH develops on classic. TSM setup will probably be quite hard with such a fast changing economy

I'm actually not playing the AH at all. At the early stages, the AH fee's can really hurt you if you dont manage to sell your items. I've just been researching a lot of gold farms and I've been taking advantage of them all. I've probably racked up somewhere around 20 gold so far?
I too am interested to see how it plays out. Right now, would be the best time to snipe items, given the fact everybody is desperate for coin, and they're selling anything and everything at a "fair" price. In a month or two we'll all notice a huge market inflation.
[doublepost=1567169201,1567152628][/doublepost]2 more to the collection. Someone purchased my BIS staff, but my BIS 1H happened to be up ;). Demon band because why not

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (16).png

Reactions: hom
The Gurubashi Chest givs also a little boost , around 75silver is in there and at least 1 boe . i got 2 Arena Masters so far, my problem is, i play on NA server , but live in EU , so when i work its nighttime, and would be best time to farm it :/ so every morning at 6 am(EUtime midnight EST) i try the chest :/ i am scouting Feet of lynx

The Gurubashi Chest givs also a little boost , around 75silver is in there and at least 1 boe . i got 2 Arena Masters so far, my problem is, i play on NA server , but live in EU , so when i work its nighttime, and would be best time to farm it :/ so every morning at 6 am(EUtime midnight EST) i try the chest :/ i am scouting Feet of lynx

I looted a 5g vendor priced item from the chest. Since it was level 50, I didnt bother placing it on the AH (nobody is really level 50, so...). Yeah it definitely can put some coin in your pocket. I'm at 9/12 Arena masters so far. Hoping to get my trinket today!

luckily layering is a thing , worked quite well for me this morning
[doublepost=1567170972,1567170940][/doublepost]btw whats the addon called that shows the vendor price ?

luckily layering is a thing , worked quite well for me this morning
[doublepost=1567170972,1567170940][/doublepost]btw whats the addon called that shows the vendor price ?

The addon is called Vendor Price. Really great addon. Helps you figure out what to delete when your bags are full. 10/10 recommend

Reactions: jwl
If you're not currently leveling a main to then be able to farm for your twink you're doing it wrong.

Less competition for AGM & items are as cheap as they're gonna get.
I'm also leveling my main as I work towards my twink ;). Not to mention, what am I going to need to "farm"? I have almost everything I need already

Less competition for AGM & items are as cheap as they're gonna get.
I'm also leveling my main as I work towards my twink ;). Not to mention, what am I going to need to "farm"? I have almost everything I need already
Gold for enchants, Also note Enchants will come as Phases come in. So what might be BiS enchant then / you spent gold on. You will need spend again down the line.

Gold for enchants, Also note Enchants will come as Phases come in. So what might be BiS enchant then / you spent gold on. You will need spend again down the line.

Yeah I understand the enchant argument.
That's why I am leveling my main primarily.

@Bowner Due to having limited gold this early, would you be so kind to list the 5 most rare/expensive Blue Boe's for 19s? Not sure if i should be trying for say a pair of magefist over say Thorbia

BiS blues doesn't always mean most expensive in terms of resale value. Stuff like 3/3 Wrangler wristbands of monkey can go for 50-100 g easy. Maybe more, (OFC not right now as game isn't even out for a week yet). But off top my head I'd say

Sentry Cloak
3/3 Wranglers Monkey
Magefist
Shadowfang/Assassin Blade
Feet of the Lynx ( Alliance only usually, because horde can get Trailblazer boots which is consider BiS).

BiS blues doesn't always mean most expensive in terms of resale value. Stuff like 3/3 Wrangler wristbands of monkey can go for 50-100 g easy. Maybe more, (OFC not right now as game isn't even out for a week yet). But off top my head I'd say

Sentry Cloak
3/3 Wranglers Monkey
Magefist
Shadowfang/Assassin Blade
Feet of the Lynx ( Alliance only usually, because horde can get Trailblazer boots which is consider BiS).

Meadow ring of agility (5+ agility, req. 17)
Should I buy this for 1g? my friend said its meh
[doublepost=1567224531,1567216753][/doublepost]I am 100% BIS now

Screenshot (17).png

Yo gratz on that AGM gonna need to start grinding mine been busy leveling my main heres the loot so far for me. Cant decide if i should buy a bunch of warrior 19 gear or not

Sick you got a Sfang! what bracers are those? Mindthrust?

I've decided to worry about gold for my mount later and just get as many cheap twink items as I can, which still is just a couple really. Currently there's an Assassin's Blade on the AH for 25g which is probably out of reach for me to get before someone grabs it off. I haven't started with my AGM yet though.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 178
I've decided to worry about gold for my mount later and just get as many cheap twink items as I can, which still is just a couple really. Currently there's an Assassin's Blade on the AH for 25g which is probably out of reach for me to get before someone grabs it off. I haven't started with my AGM yet though.

That's still a pretty nice collection for the time being. What are those rings?

I still have more items that I have yet to share. Trying to gather gold to purchase additional pieces but I'm not in the position to do so quite yet

Users who are viewing this thread