How is your [classic] twink coming along?

Afaik fishing hat isnt available for quite some time.

Scouting Gloves not bandit.
Wranglers wrists not bandit.
Trailblazers instead of lynx or atleast have both.
Meadow rings as options to sylvanas.

Is what I can think of right now.

Thank you for this. I already had the Meadows rings just in case (they were cheap). And I'm not worried about the wrist and gloves, mistake easily fixed.

The Trailblazers on the other hand, have a 5500 quest exp cost which will put me 4k into 19. I couldn't find this info out but don't your pets need combat exp to level after you hit 19, like 25% of your exp to 20? I've already learned all the top pet abilities but if I had 2 pets and they don't start leveling until I hit 19 I'd be half way to 20 before they both hit 19. Wish I asked you guys earlier. Anyway, I really appreciate the info.

Thank you for this. I already had the Meadows rings just in case (they were cheap). And I'm not worried about the wrist and gloves, mistake easily fixed.

The Trailblazers on the other hand, have a 5500 quest exp cost which will put me 4k into 19. I couldn't find this info out but don't your pets need combat exp to level after you hit 19, like 25% of your exp to 20? I've already learned all the top pet abilities but if I had 2 pets and they don't start leveling until I hit 19 I'd be half way to 20 before they both hit 19. Wish I asked you guys earlier. Anyway, I really appreciate the info.

If your pet is level 18 and you are level 19 you can grind mobs that are grey to you but green to the pet I think the level is 12 or 13. Outside Crossroads is a good spot. Its not super fast but it works and you get alot of food for the pet too.

Hi, I'm relatively new to low level PvP and I'm trying to get everything in order for phase two. The amount of contradictory info is rampant. Anyway, this is the gear I have now, working on the arena trinket and the fishing hat and the insignia of the horde. I'm at 18 at have exp to burn and the prices on my server are negligible - are there any changes you would make? I want to know before I get everything enchanted. Thanks much
View attachment 13478

Wrangler Wristbands 3/3 or a +5 agil, Rigid or Scouting Gloves 4/4

If your pet is level 18 and you are level 19 you can grind mobs that are grey to you but green to the pet I think the level is 12 or 13. Outside Crossroads is a good spot. Its not super fast but it works and you get alot of food for the pet too.
Is this the only way of doing it? I’ve backed off on making hunter twinks as of now because I’ve been confused on how pets work :(

It seems this is a private server thing. People have reported this trick as invalid. There seems to be no other way than to level 25% of your level at 19.

try not to spread misinformation

It seems this is a private server thing. People have reported this trick as invalid. There seems to be no other way than to level 25% of your level at 19.
I just remember thats what I did a hundred years ago and I never played a private server. Maybe it changed to allow that in TBC or something. Thanks for the info.

Hi, I'm relatively new to low level PvP and I'm trying to get everything in order for phase two. The amount of contradictory info is rampant. Anyway, this is the gear I have now, working on the arena trinket and the fishing hat and the insignia of the horde. I'm at 18 at have exp to burn and the prices on my server are negligible - are there any changes you would make? I want to know before I get everything enchanted. Thanks much
View attachment 13478
a pouch and a bow? or you just missclicked ?

My twink (rogue) is coming along very slowly but thinking of upping my pace a bit to get to level 10 and set to maxing out professions where possible. Fishing will be the killer.

As an undead, I'm pleased to have got myself a Stylish Black Shirt. I'm also up to 5 Lil Timmy's Peashooters to hopefully flip when WSG goes live and more people are after them.

Saw a Sentry Cloak on the AH for 7g 50s but missed out on it and I can't stop thinking about it. >_<

I've not braved asking my guild to help with get the Arena Grandmaster trinket yet, cos they're mostly busy with raiding but hopefully they do offer to help - can't see it, considering they've shown zero interest in twinking but they're all super friendly so I'm not going to rule it out.

Reactions: jwl
Last week I posted my 19 druid with 2.5k health here. Today I managed to finish up my Rogue with finally getting a shadowfang for just 65 gold!

I think I'm 100% BIS in terms of gear (not enchants yet) as I have:

Wranglers wristbands of the monkey 3/3
Scouting gloves of the money 4/4
Meadow ring of the monkey

And am using Shadowfang as mainhand and Cruelbarb in offhand.

Still considering which enchants on weapons would be BIS. I'm currently thinking of Crusader on MH and Lifestealing on OH. I think having 100str up alot of the time would be really nice, as 1 agi = 1 ap = 1str in Classic for Rogues. So with my full gear I only have 174 AP at the moment. So I'm imagining an extra 100AP proc with a 100+ heal would be better than a 30dmg proc and heal.

Curious to hear ppl's thoughts on the gear and enchants.

Attachments

• rogue.png
    rogue.png
    435.8 KB · Views: 406
Still considering which enchants on weapons would be BIS. I'm currently thinking of Crusader on MH and Lifestealing on OH. I think having 100str up alot of the time would be really nice, as 1 agi = 1 ap = 1str in Classic for Rogues. So with my full gear I only have 174 AP at the moment. So I'm imagining an extra 100AP proc with a 100+ heal would be better than a 30dmg proc and heal.

Back when I could crank out Crusader enchant for nothing due to Strat being on farm I played with a dual Crusader rogue. When both procced it was glorious. People learned to run. However, as is the nature of Crusader, you end up begging for procs.

So far I've got some gear for a hunter.

8/12 on AGM
Sentry Cloak
Forest Leather Bracers
4/4 Monkey Gloves (Also a pair of 4/4 Eagle Gloves)
Deviate Scale Belt
Feet of the Lynx
Twisted Chanters Staff

Working on gearing up a Wand spec priest as well for meme's.
Sentry Cloak
Mindthrust Bracers
Tree Bark Jacket
Serpent Gloves (4/4 Agility and Int)
Keller's Girdle
Darkweave Breeches (also got a pair of Colorful Kilt (4/4 Agility and Int)
Kimbra Boots (4 Agility/3 Int Ally only quest)
Assassins Blade

I also have a Shadowfang and another Treebark Jacket for sale on Earthfury Ally side
Personally, I wouldn't use Mindthrust Bracers on a wand Priest or any twink for that matter.

Finally been 60 for awhile now so i got to farm SFK and gold for my twinks.

Rogue: planning on playing backstab / ambush rogue. I mirror my original gnome twink from back then with double lifesteal double assassin's blade. Will switch to Lifestealing MH and +15 agi off hand come p3
AGM: gave up really early. It was impossible to aquire as the server is too big and 5+ high lvl logging in the middle of the night as well.
Weapons: got my 2 Assassin's Blade (farmed them with my main 60 druid) 6 str 8 agi (2x Lifestealing)
Head: Green googles (+100 health enchant)
Neck: - empty- (will be WSG trinket)
Shoulders: going for white leather (scouting) ones as i will enchant later on.
Clack: Sentry Cloak 4 agi 5 stam (+3 agi enchant)
Chest: Tunic of Westfall 11 agi 5 stam (+4 all stats) - got Blackened Defias as well now
Wrist: Forest leather 5 agi (+9 stam)
Gloves: Scouting 4 agi 4 stam (+7 agi)
Belt: Deviate 5 agi 6 stam
Legs: Scouting of the monkey 5 agi 5 stam (+100 health enchant). - edit: got Deviate legs now.
Feet: Feet of the Lynx (minor speed)
Ring 1: meadow ring of the tiger 3 str 3 agi
Ring 2: seal of wrynn 3 str 3 agi 4 stam
Trinket1: minor rocombobulator
Trinket 2: goblin cables (until pvp trinket)

I also have a starshard priest meme pretty much BiS ready beside the obvious (AGM).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread