How do I get that? | 20s Guides

Pick about 200 flowers. Mill flowers. Acquire 25 inscription. Apply shoulder enchants.
yes yes but "whats the fastest way to get the herbs" or "what herbs should i pick" or "why should i get the shoulder enchants what do they give me" and also "bruh what the hell is a shoulder enchant arent they like not possible to put on or something?". it would be a useful video would it not?

yes yes but "whats the fastest way to get the herbs" or "what herbs should i pick" or "why should i get the shoulder enchants what do they give me" and also "bruh what the hell is a shoulder enchant arent they like not possible to put on or something?". it would be a useful video would it not?

1. Grizzly Hills, more grass = more flowers?
2. Wargame toon.

yo could you add wotlk shoulder enchants on the list pls? not a lot of info out there about what the better ways are
I realized this today and I think I'm going to do my next vid on that rather than talasites. Good choice!
[doublepost=1623818930,1623818839][/doublepost]
and if cignus made a video about it a lot more twinks would know. voila!
Win, Win for me! =P

upload_2021-7-22_9-7-37.png

Nah, it there ;)
[doublepost=1626960427,1626959274][/doublepost]
upload_2021-7-22_9-26-55.png

Alright I made it better

awesome stuff man!

i know there’s a crazy long thread with a lot of details but for the sake of new players (because i like your vids), any chance of you doing an ilvl 22-28 guide with relics and typing drops? Apologize if it’s been asked before

any chance of you doing an ilvl 22-28 guide with relics and typing drops? Apologize if it’s been asked before

Nah you're fine. There is the ilevel 28 compendium already and I don't want to do a vid on it because I don't want hyperspawns to possibly get nerfed if someone from blizz happens to catch a vid of how to farm.

You dont have to go out looking for the wod ores, theres a mine right there in your garrison.

You dont have to go out looking for the wod ores, theres a mine right there in your garrison.
if you unlock it, and tbh I did forget about it. not like ore is hard to find in the world. plus you've got an hour to kill anyways waiting for the engineering works to build

sure, but if you're focusing on engineering and DONT have mining (as f2p) I don't know how you're supposed to get all the other ore
Ore is no problem, can fish it up, turning it into bars for engineering is gonna be the problem. I suppose its more of a vet solution or someone doing the knife after or before everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread