How do I get that? | 20s Guides

But what if I have everything already except a chaos orb? Would save time from leveling panda engineering.
are you f2p? cause I don't think you can get chaos orbs as f2p

Probably a question you guys get swamped with, but I'm brand new to twinking, what's your process on doing dungeons you can't queue for if you only have 1 account with a sub?

run there and try and solo it, or is it worth just subbing on a second account?

If I understand your question correctly, you want to go to a dungeon that lvl 20 can enter but can't queue for.
You have to walk to the entrance and zone in.
If you have a subbed account with a lvl 50-60 you can invite your alt and run the dungeon with both chars, thus enabling legacy loot mode.

If I understand your question correctly, you want to go to a dungeon that lvl 20 can enter but can't queue for.
You have to walk to the entrance and zone in.
If you have a subbed account with a lvl 50-60 you can invite your alt and run the dungeon with both chars, thus enabling legacy loot mode.
I see, I'll consider subscribing on a second account, as it seems it'll make the process a whole lot easier.

I appreciate the videos!
Quick tip for people regarding the cata engineering and trying to get the Spinal Injector belt tinker: as soon as you learn one of the belt tinker recipes, you can just buy a ton of Tinkers Kit from heaps of vendors and level your engineering that way. Helped me from running around level 30 mobs and taking ages to mine obsidium.

Mine didn't learn until closer to 22 or something and the ores were not where I was looking haha

Quick tip for people regarding the cata engineering and trying to get the Spinal Injector belt tinker: as soon as you learn one of the belt tinker recipes, you can just buy a ton of Tinkers Kit from heaps of vendors and level your engineering that way.
WELP! Can't believe I missed that, nice catch!

Reactions: Sil

Users who are viewing this thread