How are priests atm?

Agm is also effected by fatigue, on avg it only absorbs 500ish.

OT: Ive topped healing most Bg's ive played as a half geared f2p priest. its fun :) fake cast all rogue npz

Priests are insane.. always will be, don't let anyone tell you any wise. There survivability is just incredible plus they got very good dmg to go with it. Honestly if you roll one, gear it well, and learn to actually play it and not be a derp.. you have no real class your weak against. There very good. Don't worry about there survivability right now, it's still way Overpowered. You'd do great in the 20/24's. Roll disc spec though, a lot better then shadow.

I disagree strongly. F2P Priests are dog sh*t. You'll be rendered absolutely useless against Shaman.

Purge doesnt even haves cd... only gcd, either u never played shaman or vs shaman, or u believed the previous sarcastic post.

What is the point of listening of to 24? Lol. Only a few of them are with brains.
As for sta/haste, sta is actually pretty good for priests, because their main problem with me was to survive moth silence, if they survive it - team comes and I'm probably dead, if they do not survive it - well, they do not survive it :) As a hunter I would say sta>haste, as for against pressing classes (war,pala) haste is probably better.

What is the point of listening of to 24? Lol. Only a few of them are with brains.
As for sta/haste, sta is actually pretty good for priests, because their main problem with me was to survive moth silence, if they survive it - team comes and I'm probably dead, if they do not survive it - well, they do not survive it :) As a hunter I would say sta>haste, as for against pressing classes (war,pala) haste is probably better.

typical f2p response. i play a hunter and fight priests that don't bother faking my moth so i'm automatically awesome.

mesi, stack w/e you like but i'll tell you the outcome of most fights if you solo Q. hunter blows his focus on you, rogue ambushes, you die.

Priests are perfectly fine as of 5.4, havent logged since 5.4.2 though, toss me a PM with any questions you have since all youre really getting here is a bunch of people who have no clue.

IMO, priest is the most OP class for heals in a group. 1k bubbles, 1k penance, 2 fears (psyfiend) and excellent DPS. I rank top 3 in most BGs for DPS and Healing done.

ps: dot everything in sight, bubble your psyfiend and bubble yourself first before others

Every class is good when you get p2p enchants and play in a free bracket with it for whatever reason.

yeah, i heard they're making a new enchant in WoD that makes us immune to bull shit to...

/heaven

priest = squishy healer with no mobility but surprisingly good when played with a group.

Priest with half a brain can do 20k dmg and atleast 38k healing each game.

And lol at "any class is gurd with p2p chants", more clueless f2p's blindingly hating on 24s suck it up kids.

typical f2p response. i play a hunter and fight priests that don't bother faking my moth so i'm automatically awesome.

mesi, stack w/e you like but i'll tell you the outcome of most fights if you solo Q. hunter blows his focus on you, rogue ambushes, you die.

mesi never solo Q, dont worry.

IMO, priest is the most OP class for heals in a group. 1k bubbles, 1k penance, 2 fears (psyfiend) and excellent DPS. I rank top 3 in most BGs for DPS and Healing done.

ps: dot everything in sight, bubble your psyfiend and bubble yourself first before others

nice numbers, but i have this idea that when u play priest u should enter combat.

nice post, never even thought of doing this, but im a total hack with priest.

Code:
#showtooltip Power Word: Shield
/targetfriend Psyfiend
/cast Power Word: Shield
/stopmacro [target=Psyfiend,noexists]
/targetlasttarget

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread