How are priests atm?

Couldn't bother checking the exact words he said. And yes, he claimed he only AFKs out of bgs when he has an awful team that he can't possibly win a bg with, and that's a good reason to afk out of a bg if you ask me. However, anyone who plays this bracket on a regular basis knows that he AFKs EVERY losing bg just seconds before the end of the bg, no matter if the game or team was good or not. Him saying that he does get losses in statistics too is an insufficient proof because I don't think anyone keeps an eye on his stats (but himself) enough to notice if he gets losses or not.

My "joke of a bullying squad"? If you think I have somehow teamed up with these guys, think again.

Tbh you are not in position to talk about someone afking out of BG's.

if it's any indication, I just played literally my first BG on a priest EVER, (somebody else's priest)
I find them incredibly fun and HIGHLY viable. (OP in fact)
I played 40% of the game without Inner Fire on, and I don't have all the BoAs yet.

View attachment 3283

Attachments

• Wowpriests.........jpg
    Wowpriests.........jpg
    40 KB · Views: 119
mesi never solo Q, dont worry.

i'd still rather an afk mesi than 4 hunters like you. it's not exactly hard to find an skeying nelf hunter to replace you, is it :rolleyes:

i'd still rather an afk mesi than 4 hunters like you. it's not exactly hard to find an skeying nelf hunter to replace you, is it :rolleyes:

Hey, the man played 125k hks worth of bgs without scatter macros, give him some respect! It's not something any given hunter is capable of!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool off a bit, guys. There's nothing particularly wrong with having debates / arguments / disputes about stuff like afk'ing and 24's but please don't just turn it into a meaningless bashfest. Rivalries are okay but don't let them get out of hand.

Ninja edit:

Pretty simple, reducing your GCD, stacking stam make you gain only 200 HP after scale, crit is shit cuz you don't have the 24 talent (divine aegis), intel increase maximum by 50 your heal without crit and probably 200 while crit.

I actually didn't know haste affected GCD.

I used to give haste less priority because I didn't know. lol... Since the majority of spells (and I think all castable healing spells) already have a 1.5 second cast time, I thought it'd be useless to get haste because we'd have to wait 1.5 seconds to cast again anyways, because of GCD... I'm such a moron. >.<

I'll probably google it but do you know any easy method or tip for calculating the GCD reduction?

I'm curious why you say haste is better than any other stat for Priests. Care to extrapolate?
I actually didn't know haste affected GCD.

I used to give haste less priority because I didn't know. lol... Since the majority of spells (and I think all castable healing spells) already have a 1.5 second cast time, I thought it'd be useless to get haste because we'd have to wait 1.5 seconds to cast again anyways, because of GCD... I'm such a moron. >.<

I'll probably google it but do you know any easy method or tip for calculating the GCD reduction?

I believe it works the same as spells, so 1.5 -(1.5 *(haste%/100)). Down to as little as 1 second.

Here's a link to haste and Flash Heal for Priest against different builds. X is num of seconds, Y is healing done.

iirc with haste satchel gear, offhand and double trinks flash heal is about 1.34 in bgs

I believe it works the same as spells, so 1.5 -(1.5 *(haste%/100)). Down to as little as 1 second.

Here's a link to haste and Flash Heal for Priest against different builds. X is num of seconds, Y is healing done.
Your formula is so off it hurts.

You calculate casting time reduction through haste with this formula: Base casting time / (1 + (haste%/100)) = new casting time.

Your formula is so off it hurts.

You calculate casting time reduction through haste with this formula: Base casting time / (1 + (haste%/100)) = new casting time.

1.391 vs 1.383
So the graph is still relevant.

Hopefully it didn't hurt you too much there.

can you even get enough haste to make it worthwhile on a f2p?

Hey, the man played 125k hks worth of bgs without scatter macros, give him some respect! It's not something any given hunter is capable of!

thats not true, its stupid cuz now u need to lie to keep insulting me, while i just answer with what i see in bgs.

thats ur PERSONAL preference, which i can totally understand but srsly u wont find any 4hunters like me to replace me, i think u havent been playing at all to say that.

4hunters like me? skeying nelf hunters? something doesnt makes sense. ok so now we are 100% sure u dont play in this bracket.
So pls if u know nothing... say nothing.

Haste from stachel cloak/belt/loom trinkets. IMO your better of stacking crit cause theres more of it within f2p range.

P.S lol at cripz getting mad, he must be new to TI.

yes, its enough, ofc its not same as haste p2p twinks can get that ur used to, but its still worth it.

a couple of pages ago stam was bis, make up your mind ffs.

thats not true, its stupid cuz now u need to lie to keep insulting me, while i just answer with what i see in bgs.

thats ur PERSONAL preference, which i can totally understand but srsly u wont find any 4hunters like me to replace me, i think u havent been playing at all to say that.

4hunters like me? skeying nelf hunters? something doesnt makes sense. ok so now we are 100% sure u dont play in this bracket.
So pls if u know nothing... say nothing.

it's not just me though mate. it's obviously a conspiracy though, right:confused:

Haste from stachel cloak/belt/loom trinkets. IMO your better of stacking crit cause theres more of it within f2p range.

P.S lol at cripz getting mad, he must be new to TI.
Not quite sure for priests but arent there just haste-belt/cloak in satchels? So u trade haste+int vs. crit/agi or crit/str.
Also there was an offhand with haste wasnt it?

edit: Also anticipate the 15 Haste from Lifeblood every 2 mins.

Not quite sure for priests but arent there just haste-belt/cloak in satchels? So u trade haste+int vs. crit/agi or crit/str.
Also there was an offhand with haste wasnt it?

This is what i ment by belt/cloak but your right the tome loom gives haste.

Rofl why would you trade haste/int for crit/agi/str o_O... there is a crit cloth belt satchel.

Users who are viewing this thread