EU+US Horde or Alliance for Hunt?

So what did ya pick @Hashbrowns?
Or u still a Wandering Isle Stayer :p
Hunters do look more interesting next X-Pac with more pet buffs / abilities.
Still, for now if ur rocking BM, get urself a Spirit Beast when u get off the Isle!

Night Elf all the way dude! .. 2% movement speed as a kiting class is more OP then most people realize.. and shadowmeld ftw.. when on defense you always get the opener and sometimes at 5% hp i just meld and many a times my pet finished the job for me.

When people are seeing just 2 guys on defense in the flag room for example they might wanna try with 2 people.. and then a night elf pops out and it ruins their chances its a very unique and most OP racial imo

Not only is shadowmeld very good in pvp.. also just something to drop combat is super chill to have in world and pve too! saves so much time.

Night Elf all the way dude! .. 2% movement speed as a kiting class is more OP then most people realize.. and shadowmeld ftw.. when on defense you always get the opener and sometimes at 5% hp i just meld and many a times my pet finished the job for me.

When people are seeing just 2 guys on defense in the flag room for example they might wanna try with 2 people.. and then a night elf pops out and it ruins their chances its a very unique and most OP racial imo

Not only is shadowmeld very good in pvp.. also just something to drop combat is super chill to have in world and pve too! saves so much time.

Yea but if you play a NE Hunter, you apparently have to name it something like xxlegolassxx and nobody wants to be that guy

Reactions: Fry
I dont get it, so ilvl does'nt increase stats past 25 until you hit an avg ilvl of 35, so an avg ilvl of 30 is no different than 25?

As far as I know, yes. The bracket determines the ilvl "standard". So for 20-29, the heirloom ilvl at 29 is what is used - which is 34. Anyone with an ilvl below 34 is brought up to that standard (so a leveler at 20 with ilvl of 18 or something isn't horribly far behind). It means gear matters very little for pure F2P. Even vets will see very little increase - though they can get above 34, it's very little (if any) difference in actual stats.

I haven't recently tested this, so it's possible it may not work that way. But I haven't heard anything otherwise.

As far as I know, yes. The bracket determines the ilvl "standard". So for 20-29, the heirloom ilvl at 29 is what is used - which is 34. Anyone with an ilvl below 34 is brought up to that standard (so a leveler at 20 with ilvl of 18 or something isn't horribly far behind). It means gear matters very little for pure F2P. Even vets will see very little increase - though they can get above 34, it's very little (if any) difference in actual stats.

I haven't recently tested this, so it's possible it may not work that way. But I haven't heard anything otherwise.

I will have to test this, i always thought my priest had better stats than other f2p priests that had all gear slots filled.

I will have to test this, i always thought my priest had better stats than other f2p priests that had all gear slots filled.

Please do! Deja char stats and then take screenshots of your gear at <=25 and then your max available.

Here you go, I don't have a F2P with over 34.5 ilvl since that is all but impossible. But heres some proof that ilvl below that does jack shit.

https://imgur.com/a/4ZOH4

For reference, we'd expect a .7% increase if it was ilvl 25. That be at least 267 stam, almost 268.

that's really annoying considering that i spent the time to get hook of the master angler on my champs, only to find out i cant really get higher than 35 ilvl.

For reference, we'd expect a .7% increase if it was ilvl 25. That be at least 267 stam, almost 268.
I see what you are saying. I bet they arent applying the template to your base stamina, just gear. They might not want to double dip, say you chose a class with high base stamina or primary stat, applying multipliers on that might get out of hand? Just a guess. It is seven tenths of a %, hard to show an increase. @Goesid thoughts on that?

that's really annoying considering that i spent the time to get hook of the master angler on my champs, only to find out i cant really get higher than 35 ilvl.

well at 35 you are getting a 0.1% boost above the rest so you actually made it, gj

I see what you are saying. I bet they arent applying the template to your base stamina, just gear. They might not want to double dip, say you chose a class with high base stamina or primary stat, applying multipliers on that might get out of hand? Just a guess. It is seven tenths of a %, hard to show an increase. @Goesid thoughts on that?

Not sure what you mean, but if you mean that it's possible ilvl is playing a role below 34 but were not seeing it because of whatever no that's not the case, it usually pretty visible when you hit the ceiling whatever class.

well at 35 you are getting a 0.1% boost above the rest so you actually made it, gj

Not sure what you mean, but if you mean that it's possible ilvl is playing a role below 34 but were not seeing it because of whatever no that's not the case, it usually pretty visible when you hit the ceiling whatever class.
Yes that's what I mean. Either not calculating from base stats, race/class increases in stats or both? Even 7 ilvls above base for bracket 0.7% increasing in stamina "should be" barely noticed. Subtracting out base stats would be more than enough to make that 0.

https://xpoff.com/threads/dataz-on-base-stats-for-those-who-care-wod.53982/

Some races subtract from the base stats. I doubt they want that negative number to grow as you increase your ilvl... This is all speculation but it could explain it.

Yes that's what I mean. Either not calculating from base stats, race/class increases in stats or both? Even 7 ilvls above base for bracket 0.7% increasing in stamina "should be" barely noticed. Subtracting out base stats would be more than enough to make that 0.

https://xpoff.com/threads/dataz-on-base-stats-for-those-who-care-wod.53982/

Some races subtract from the base stats. I doubt they want that negative number to grow as you increase your ilvl... This is all speculation but it could explain it.

Nah, try going from 35 to 42 and see that difference compared to 25 vs 32. I know it's tough to process that your gear doesn't matter in the slightest but that's legion for you.

I suppose it's possible...but probably unlikely. The increase ends up being +1.915 stam. We should see at least 1 more stam in this case, but probably not 2 since it didn't get to a new whole number breakpoint. I'm pretty sure even if you took out the base stam for the class it would still be at least 1 stam increase.

Users who are viewing this thread