Dataz on base stats for those who care. (Wod)

Snowjobs

Fluffy
Much thanks to [MENTION=21834]Xenophon[/MENTION] for the pretty pictures
umYMvjL.png

2tHPCdx.png

for example lets look at 2 ret pallys a belf pally vs a cow pally.

at 20 u have 56
at 29 u have 86
^ str from being a pally
now for race modifiers

cow gets +5 belf gets -3 so over all a tauren will have 8 more str than a belf without gear. (good to know if your into really big crits.

ill leave the rest for you guys to look at if your curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
was helpful knowing out class/race base stats

well would be awesome to thrown in every class colour,
because its a bit difficult to read . ik it will take quite a time,
but it will worth it

was helpful knowing out class/race base stats

well would be awesome to thrown in every class colour,
because its a bit difficult to read . ik it will take quite a time,
but it will worth it
ill see about fixing it once i get home from work :p and yeah i had a hard time even writing the example.

Are classes going to have a different HP modifier or is eryone going to have the same naked HP?

Right now a naked orc mage has 878HP @24 vs 1088HP@24 for a naked orc warrior.

from the looks of it everyone will have the same.

This seems to imply that Orcs are smarter than Tauren. I find that offensive!

Anyway, nice work! But it sure hurts my eyes. (The table formatting options in this forum's editor are awful, doesn't even seem to accept "normal' HTML.) Here are some quick screenshots from Excel:

View attachment 4354

View attachment 4353

(I tried to upload the XLS/CSV/TXT files, but got an error. It also converted one of the PNGs to JPEG and resized it, but not the other. Go figure.)

Attachments

• wod_race.jpg
    wod_race.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 226
  • wod_class.png
    wod_class.png
    20 KB · Views: 136
This seems to imply that Orcs are smarter than Tauren. I find that offensive!

Anyway, nice work! But it sure hurts my eyes. (The table formatting options in this forum's editor are awful, doesn't even seem to accept "normal' HTML.) Here are some quick screenshots from Excel:

View attachment 4354

View attachment 4353

(I tried to upload the XLS/CSV/TXT files, but got an error. It also converted one of the PNGs to JPEG and resized it, but not the other. Go figure.)

thanks so much . ill post those on the first page.

lmao...

Could try Google Docs or something like that. Do you have a preference?

Are these more reflective of the TI rainbow nation? Should I add the class colours, too?

That text dithering is giving me epilepsy. PNG is normally better than that.

very pretty . updated the first page

This is very cool! Because I'm in engineering it's always very interesting to checkout all of the numbers. For me, I try to tell myself to pick the races that'll match what I like. Very hard to do now you've shown me this evil magick :eek:

This information is perfect, thank you. I've been checking wowpedia and wowwiki for base stats and they all have incorrect stats. As twinks we spend hours on getting an item that has 1 extra stamina, etc. But we don't always choose the perfect race to maximize our stats for our class. Makes me regret a couple of my race choices :( but it's better to know.

Interesting. So, top agility classes are Belf, Troll and Goblin. So, it's not optimal for Undeads or Orcs to be rogues, except from their racial skills. WotF is too good to pass up, and i never saw a orc rogue, but i guess that Blood Fury is decent.

Belfs and Goblins are top Intelect classes. But these stats still seem negligible without accounting Will of the Forsaken and Berserking.

All in all, it was a interesting read c: thanks!

They really destroyed Undead now... it's BiS for nothing... except maybe a Priest. So much spirit and all the other stats have just tanked. WoTF went to 3min, which is just ridiculous given Human trinket and their stat increases... Or Gnome's free escape every minute.

Tauren is about the best you are gonna get for Horde. Great Strength, stun and crit damage increase. Plus another 250 health or so, which is quite a bit.

BE for silence but otherwise Alliance wins this round.

Users who are viewing this thread