Hey Ballerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fcftw said:
this could't possibly be because 80% of the horde 29 population resides on dmaw, a large portion of them aren't even in our guild

and lol @ horde having more hunters than alliance....

you realize how stupid it is to accept the fact that 7+ dragonmaw get into every game and then automatically accuse us of group queueing when 4 of us get into a game, right?

rubikz said:
you realize how stupid it is to accept the fact that 7+ dragonmaw get into every game and then automatically accuse us of group queueing when 4 of us get into a game, right?

yea but it only counts if the people are good.

imo errybudy needs to stfu with all the bitching and crying, I know I rambled on for a few pages the other night while under the influence and I apologize for that, but it's starting to get really irritating both on the forums and in vent/games to have to tell people to stfu and play

bitching about turtling especially with 2+ hunters? ok I guess that's a legit gripe, bitching about group q'ing or expecting players that are new to the bracket to immediately have toons on both factions to balance games is just dumb and every time I see or hear it, it makes me want to throw up

but meh you wont have to hear what I have to say for much longer anyways as my account runs out on the 2nd and more than likely wont get renewed

Fcftw said:
oh ok, the one person in MB that can't fake cast, I see

please less trashing on other people's skill lol

LOL yup thats me. Even if that accusation did hold some ground I have yet to say anything about anyones skill all I have commented on the the hordes extremely evident lack of coordination.

Here is why I thought you were group queueing:

Doomhammer present

Game 1 3

Game 2 3

Game 3 0

Game 4 5

Game 5 5

Game 6 0

Game 7 5

Game 8 0

Donteventrii said:
Here is why I thought you were group queueing:

Dragonmaw present

Game 1 7

Game 2 7

Game 3 7

Game 4 7

Game 5 7

Game 6 6

Game 7 8

Game 8 7
but why should this even matter. Even if we did group queue all night long every wsg day what is bad about that? All that is going to do is force people to play better.

group queueing shouldn't matter because everyone should be in vent. when you get 6 or 7 from dragonmaw in a game and all or all but one of them are in vent, the fact that DH gets 4 in a game doesn't matter. I think it's overlooked that this topic basically concedes that horde is shitty and that even 4 from MB in vent will basically beat a full 10 man horde team.

but yeah insulting me and calling me stupid is going to totally get me to play horde. i'll just play alliance where i'm not constantly hearing whining and not constantly being insulted. i really don't care anymore.

allahkazam said:
group queueing shouldn't matter because everyone should be in vent. when you get 6 or 7 from dragonmaw in a game and all or all but one of them are in vent, the fact that DH gets 4 in a game doesn't matter. I think it's overlooked that this topic basically concedes that horde is shitty and that even 4 from MB in vent will basically beat a full 10 man horde team.

but yeah insulting me and calling me stupid is going to totally get me to play horde. i'll just play alliance where i'm not constantly hearing whining and not constantly being insulted. i really don't care anymore.

You know when i finally got out of my shitty rotation with randoms and maybe 1 or 2 other dmaw horde i went like 2-1, the one loss being the 1-1 game where alliance got the last cap with 3 seconds on the clock.

The dmaw horde couldn't possibly have been unable to win against MB because they didn't have a flag carrier right? I know it's hard to understand how not having someone who's prime spec and gear is prot can affect the outcome of a game. I listened in to several games last night where the horde lacked only one thing, a FC, while I was sitting in Q or in a crap game with randoms on both sides of the map and horde steam rolling.

but why should this even matter. Even if we did group queue all night long every wsg day what is bad about that? All that is going to do is force people to play better.

After you rolled all the pugs so hard and for so long that they stopped queing who exactly did you expect to face? Surely not the only people left in que. LIKE OMG HAXS.

P.S. I sat in on a few games in the alliance channel while waiting in que as well, and I will never play Lanara after listening to that geek GOS (i can't find a less offensive way to describe it). Sorry I prefer people with a sense of humor even when they are raging at me for being bad.

allahkazam said:

nobody wants you on horde anyways

augiddin said:
please elaborate.

vents funny alliance side during games, sure objectives and such are called out but people are having fun while doing it. it just wasnt what i expected i guess based on being in vent for endgame were everyone is super serious8)

roudy said:
vents funny alliance side during games, sure objectives and such are called out but people are having fun while doing it. it just wasnt what i expected i guess based on being in vent for endgame were everyone is super serious8)

When did you have fun in alliance vent channel? when ever i sit in on games its all serious all the time, no buck, no daydra, no ohai. Just boring as hell.

Franchi said:
When did you have fun in alliance vent channel? when ever i sit in on games its all serious all the time, no buck, no daydra, no ohai. Just boring as hell.

i was in vent from 9pm-2am last night and there was alot of laughing and goofing off, sure some people were really serious but alot werent. maybe we have diffrent ideals of what laid back is but 29 vent last night was alot less serious then vent is during raids. hell maybe it was only funny between games it just wasnt what i expected.

augiddin said:
Yea alliance a bunch of nerds actually using vent to play the what fun is that.

When you never crack a joke in vent it's not fun. When you hand out internet blowjobs for even the simplest things I want to puke.

My favorite moment from end game raiding? My frost mage GM with no threat reduction talents screaming "BALLS OF STEAL!" as he blew every cooldown and a haste potion when he was already riding Tjthedudes ass on the threat meter. That guild was the most fun i ever had outside of 29 twinking.

here are some picks

2010-04-09-balls-of-steel.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread