Hey Ballerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohai said:
No, what I meant is that "I found out the next day about your antics" not that you got in vent the next day. What I mean to say is that we had all agreed that no more communication, negative or positive was to be had. Later in that same evening you did what you did. You can dodge the actual point though, because it means your stupid crusade to be left alone is bullshit, and you are doing all this because you enjoy the reaction you get.

Running to a moderator is your move <3

ZepMd.gif

Oh I'm sorry, that must have been someone else's boner I noticed about banning me. I'm not dodging anything. You are attempting to portray a vent meeting designed to figure out ways to be rid of Amy and I as some sort of philanthropic event. That you came to the conclusion to ignore us would have been designed to make us go away as we clearly heard in your meeting that you thought we were attention seekers who would go away if ignored. You were not engaging in any sort of diplomacy. And most of you didn't adhere to ignoring us following that meeting.

Our "crusade to be left alone" is evidenced by our not saying anything negative to those who do the same to us. You are only having interaction with me now because you said something negative to me. And now you are on the losing side of an argument with me.

If anything, I'd wager that you are merely using this interaction with me to draw attention to yourself. I'm sorry if you're lonely, but you need to pick fights with easier targets. And if you want to sell yourself as a diplomat, sell it elsewhere.

Homernoheáls said:
Oh I'm sorry, that must have been someone else's boner I noticed about banning me. I'm not dodging anything.

I merely informed you that your account had been banned and that you were doing something against the ToS (making a new account to circumvent it). I remember you echoing similar sentiments when it came to the blizzard forums.

Homernoheáls said:
You are attempting to portray a vent meeting designed to figure out ways to be rid of Amy and I as some sort of philanthropic event. That you came to the conclusion to ignore us would have been designed to make us go away as we clearly heard in your meeting that you thought we were attention seekers who would go away if ignored. You were not engaging in any sort of diplomacy. And most of you didn't adhere to ignoring us following that meeting.

Our "crusade to be left alone" is evidenced by our not saying anything negative to those who do the same to us. You are only having interaction with me now because you said something negative to me. And now you are on the losing side of an argument with me.

I'll concede this point, we were looking for ways to get rid of you. At the same time our conclusion was that ignoring you would end the issue either from you quitting or from us basically not saying anything worthy of making it to a "no-heals list". You ****ed it up and "reacted" to nothing and kept this perpetual fight going.

Homernoheáls said:
If anything, I'd wager that you are merely using this interaction with me to draw attention to yourself. I'm sorry if you're lonely, but you need to pick fights with easier targets. And if you want to sell yourself as a diplomat, sell it elsewhere.

I just like making people look like idiots, sadly you are doing it pretty well without any help. I'm pretty bored of this, I'll let you have the last word, it's obviously quite important to you. You take internet insults very seriously.

Ohai said:
I merely informed you that your account had been banned and that you were doing something against the ToS. I remember you echoing similar sentiments when it came to the blizzard forums.

I'll concede this point, we were looking for ways to get rid of you. At the same time our conclusion was that ignoring you would end the issue either from you quitting or from us basically not saying anything worthy of making it to a "no-heals list". You ****ed it up and "reacted" to nothing and kept this perpetual fight going.

I just like making people look like idiots, sadly you are doing it pretty well without any help. I'm pretty bored of this, I'll let you have the last word, it's obviously quite important to you. You take internet insults very seriously.

LOL @ we "reacted to nothing". We wouldn't even be on this board except to respond to and taunt morons like you. I'm not sure how you are aware that you enjoy making people look like idiots as I doubt you've ever achieved it. I do take insults seriously and so do you. I'm just better at them.

I doubt this is my last word to you unless you are able to refrain from the urge to interact with me, but I would advise you to ask yourself why you chose to instigate this and how you thought it would help our team and/or your reputation.

augiddin said:
Ok so you both obviously hate each other so why don't you just agree to ignore each over outside of wsg and play to win?

That was the original plan, but then a couple of idiots from posts above lacked the willpower/ability to do so.

Dorigon said:
so wat is the relation between homer and amy/kow? strangers that have found camaraderie in a similar position?

They seem to be a father-daughter team, working out of a Chinese restaurant's kitchen when not creating new flavors of toothpaste.

Donteventrii said:
Nice lack of LOH to lose the game for us Amy. Cheers.

LOL, nice job CC'ing those rogues while they cheap shot you. :) Where's your OP skillz?

Edit: I'd like to add, the next time you're pretending to be confused as to what you may have said to not receive heals it's posts like this. :) You seem to need this directly pointed out.

Also, feel free to private message me if you want to talk shit. I'm always up to talk to nerd raging cowards. Why else would I que?

Wineheals said:
LOL, nice job CC'ing those rogues while they cheap shot you. :) Where's your OP skillz?

What? I wasn't Cheaped. They opened on our FC, I novaed them in place, and wound up a nade. He was dead before the nade hit.

Donteventrii said:
What? I wasn't Cheaped. They opened on our FC, I novaed them in place, and wound up a nade. He was dead before the nade hit.

Then you were just standing there looking stunned/stupid. Get the sand out of your vag the next time our FC isn't in LoS and up your D. (I took a screenshot in case you were short on spank material.)

Wineheals said:
Then you were just standing there looking stunned/stupid. Get the sand out of your vag the next time our FC isn't in LoS and up your D. (I took a screenshot in case you were short on spank material.)

What? I just told you what I was doing. I FNed and attempted a nade. What were you doing besides not Holy Shocking/LOHing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread