Guild Wars 2 F2P Character List

@ Baffi
I frequently use LoS and think on my feet pretty well in WoW, not as well as some people, but I'd say at least better than most. I'm not someone who just read TI guides and figured I'd become a god at my class. Idk. Think of someone who's very good but not great or elite.

I'm not sure what happened with this. But I had to kick/reinvite purse. I still see everyone in the guild, and we are less than 200 points away from the guild vault.

I could kick/reinvite everyone, but I'll like to see if this is an issue for other ppl first.

Mailu you can definitely play with us even if you're EU.

The whole game is pretty much cross-realm.

Aty plays on a EU server, but he's able to be in a guild with us on the US server. He can even party up with US players.... its like fully cross realm!!!!!

SO IF YOU COME PLAY, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CAMP ME :D

I will. Once Salfir fully explains me how to get Windows rolling, I'll be on my way towards your graveyard.

This sucks, on the one hand I dont have enough money to buy windows and gw2, and on the other this game looks freaking awesome :/

This sucks, on the one hand I dont have enough money to buy windows and gw2, and on the other this game looks freaking awesome :/

Can't you just get Wine Bootler or Bootcamp? ^^

And about the price of the game, it's really cheap if you consider that there are no monthly fees.

Can't you just get Wine Bootler or Bootcamp? ^^

And about the price of the game, it's really cheap if you consider that there are no monthly fees.

Wine isn't playing gw2 very well, if at all at the moment, apparently it's laggy and has lots of graphical and technical issues. So therefore if I got the game I would use bootcamp, but to do this you need to buy a windows cd in the first place, it doesn't download it for free unfortunately :/
Also, I know gw2 is cheap, but chuck it in with windows and im looking at £100+ in total.
I guess for now I'll have to keep nagging my parents and hope for the best :p

Is just downloading a pirate copy of windows an option?

(dunno if i'm allowed to suggest that on the forums)

But yeah thats what I would do.
cant seem to find one :/ never was good at the internetty stuff :p

Anyone been playing SPVP much???

So far it seems Warriors/Guardians are "OP". Reminiscent of Blood DKs at 85.... unkillable, huge dps.

Warriors also have a super simple skill combination that lets them charge + stun + do like 15k burst

Thieves are somewhat OP. Especially main hand dagger skill "Heartseeker Strike" which does ridiculous damage. Stealth/shadowstep is pretty tricky as well when used properly, you can really fool opponents.

Mesmers are kinda OP too. Lots of illusions and they shut you down big time. Certain mesmers also take stealth which just makes it even more confusing.

Really wanna figure out what the "hunter" equivalent of GW2 sPVP is....... so I can roll one, obviously (cuz im a noob at PVP AND NEED ALL THE CRUTCH I CAN GET)

I've played every class in spvp, I'm currently rank 8.

Its not the class, its the player in 99% of occasions. That being said, more ppl are familiar with warrior/guardian mechanics from other games. I highly recommend you keep stunbreaks, condition removal utilities on your bars, or add them if you're using the default level 80 build.

Anyways, my info should read-> Server: Darkhaven

deadvulcano since i cant catch u ingame it seems cause i cant get on all that much what moves do u typically have set on your engineer? and wep choice :D

I play thief and I can pretty much wreck anything I come across as long as I play it right. As for that warrior combo they're called hundred blade warriors, it's not that great of a spec because once a good player evades their main burst then they pretty much have nothing since that burst relys on alot of CD's

I agree with DV though it's 99% skill there really is no "best class" I play thief because it suits my play style.

For example though I soloed 2 rangers at once yesterday merely because they had no fucking clue what they were doing and I was effectively dodging every one of their hard hitting attacks. One of them managed to even get back up after I downed him and they still lost... It's really all about playing right and playing a class that fits your play type. If you play something you can really get into your going to be that much better for it : )

BUMP CLOWNS

look guys i am having so much trouble deciding on a class to 'main'

i've tried mesmer, elementalist, thief, ranger, guardian, warrior so far

i guess i dont really like the PVE at all.... but Aty convinced me to make at least 1 Lv80.... so i've been experimenting Lv80s in SPVP

I managed to make a F2P Hunter ranger LOLOL with massive bleeds and survivability oolololololol

But um i guess I might main Thief in PVE.... I want a class that has mobility, high burst and isn't too squishy...... Elementalist was sorta fun with perma-swiftness but its burst was lacklustre and was squishy as hell

Thief has more ways to escape combat if things go bad so i might main that HEHEHE.

Users who are viewing this thread