US Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Neon doesn't believe me - even after I mentioned other users, direct links, and suggested he dig through streams/youtube to further my credibility.

You had to edit a post with 4 words in it. You're a fucking retard
Not edited. Numbers don’t lie. Look it up on the arena ladder
[doublepost=1568742622,1568742513][/doublepost]
lets not kid ourselves tho neither do level 20 world of warcraft arena skirms
I mean mmr is a thing so...ur wrong

Not edited. Numbers don’t lie. Look it up on the arena ladder
[doublepost=1568742622,1568742513][/doublepost]
I mean mmr is a thing so...

If you have further questions you can ask Light and Oil about the entire situation.
They were vets, I had gametime.
They were at a 0% risk of leveling, I was at a 100% risk of leveling.
Once I got around 90% experience gained, I started /AFKing before wins.

Edit: Oil actually gave me 30k gold to level my char up to 29, so I could dispel, deal more damage, etc. lol

Once again, I literally started to /AFK before every win to avoid leveling my 20 shaman.
Light and Oil were paying me to help them get #1 on the arena ladder. I tagged light for a reason, and I would have tagged oil if I knew his username.

Once again, I literally started to /AFK before every win to avoid leveling my 20 shaman.
Light and Oil were paying me to help them get #1 on the arena ladder. I tagged light for a reason, and I would have tagged oil if I knew his username.

Ooook. I’m sorry u just can’t say ur the best with a rating like that. That’s just not how it works.

Wow, Neon doesn't believe me - even after I mentioned other users, direct links, and suggested he dig through streams/youtube to further my credibility.

You had to edit a post with 4 words in it. You're a fucking retard

You did not link anything, also I take extreme offense to you slinging around the word "retard". People can't help it they were born that way you asshole.

Feel free to educate yourselves on how the ladder works

First of all, if you believe there is an MMR system implemented anywhere in the game besides level 120, then you're actually, a big fat dumb dumb.

Second, I wasnt pushing arena rating. I was helping Light and Oil since they were paying me, which I successfully did, given that I helped them to #1 on the ladder.
the original offer was actually 150k gold, since I was leveling my shaman, but once I discovered that I can /AFK right before we win, I wasnt at as much of a risk so they only gave me 30k gold.

Third, if you find a twink arena ladder with no MMR system, where twinks can actually queue into levelers as a credible source of skill, youre an even BIGGER, big, fat, dumb dumb.

First of all, if you believe there is an MMR system implemented anywhere in the game besides level 120, then you're actually, a big fat dumb dumb.

Second, I wasnt pushing arena rating. I was helping Light and Oil since they were paying me, which I successfully did, given that I helped them to #1 on the ladder.
the original offer was actually 150k gold, since I was leveling my shaman, but once I discovered that I can /AFK right before we win, I wasnt at as much of a risk so they only gave me 30k gold.

Third, if you find a twink arena ladder with no MMR system, where twinks can actually queue into levelers as a credible source of skill, youre an even BIGGER, big, fat, dumb dumb.
I’m not wrong. How do u think I got to rank 1 in a day or so? Farmed the previous rank 1s to the top...if I get a game vs levelers or whatever. It’s less than 1 point per win. And idc about ur backstory, numbers say ur not the best so ur not the best. Feel free to try to get rank 1...

I’m not wrong. How do u think I got to rank 1 in a day or so? Farmed the previous rank 1s to the top...if I get a game vs levelers or whatever. It’s less than 1 point per win

Wrong about what? MMR?

There is no matchmaking system for level 20s, whatsoever.
This is evident when a twink with 100+ wins gets matched into a level 27 holy priest trying to level through skirmishes.

And you're currently rank 1 on the ladder? That explains why you're taking it so seriously lol

Wrong about what? MMR?

There is no matchmaking system for level 20s, whatsoever.
This is evident when a twink with 100+ wins gets matched into a level 27 holy priest trying to level through skirmishes.

And you're currently rank 1 on the ladder? That explains why you're taking it so seriously lol
U need to educate urself on how the specific ladder I’m taking about works. It calculates mmr

U need to educate urself on how the specific ladder I’m taking about works. It calculates mmr

Which ladder?

If it wasnt implemented through blizzard entertainment then it is *by default* one with:
- 0 credibility
- 0 value

Please elaborate lmao

U get more points for beating a team with players with more rating on the ladder. Damn u r pretty slow today ngl

that's not what matchmaking is lmao.

Matchmaking is pretty much, a predetermined queue where you're filtered into a specific audience.

Either way the ladder is a joke and the fact you're trying to find it credible is laughable

that's not what matchmaking is lmao.

Matchmaking is pretty much, a predetermined queue where you're filtered into a specific audience.

Either way the ladder is a joke and the fact you're trying to find it credible is laughable
It is a completely legit ladder. U can ask hashbrowns about it. And it’s pretty cool IMO that he would take the time to set something like this up. U should show some respect
[doublepost=1568744539,1568744453][/doublepost]
I think a series of 3s can settle all of this ThinkingFace
Always down for games

It is a completely legit ladder. U can ask hashbrowns about it. And it’s pretty cool IMO that he would take the time to set something like this up. U should show some respect
[doublepost=1568744539,1568744453][/doublepost]
Always down for games

I do appreciate hasnbrowns for making an effort towards creating an arena ladder. However, if it isnt sourced by blizzard themselves, it isnt going to be 100% credible, accurate or respected.

And you've declined wargames vs. me 3-4 times on this website cracks. I even offered a WOW token prize pool. You're never down for games lol

I do appreciate hasnbrowns for making an effort towards creating an arena ladder. However, if it isnt sourced by blizzard themselves, it isnt going to be 100% credible, accurate or respected.

And you've declined wargames vs. me 3-4 times on this website cracks. I even offered a WOW token prize pool. You're never down for games lol
Everyone knows I’m always down for games. He gets the info from blizz btw
[doublepost=1568744881,1568744821][/doublepost]@Dizzen @Divinium lol jwl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread