First 2200 this season, rank 1 29 bracket & all brackets EZ Clap

Enchants don't mean shit when ur sitting a sap, trinket sap? Blind, into quaking palm into poly. Dead before you even press 1 key.

Who trinkets a sap? Arenas have pillars for a reason - they are designed to barrier polymorphs, fears, etc...With that said, a good player could counter RM fairly easily. Congrats on farming FTPs though, must have been really difficult.

I lost interest in low lvl arena after WoD. Farming double BM monks was actually fun, because even if they were bad, the class was just so fucking insane.

You did end up farming levellers most of the time though, which isn't that much fun either, unless you're attempting 1vX. Doubt it's any different now.

me when I see new xpoff members thinking arena ladder means anything

So what is the point in twinking?
What is the point in this forum?

Spamming battlegrounds and posting screenshots of maximum damage done?

Balance druid btw

Last edited:
So what is the point in twinking?
What is the point in this forum?

Spamming battlegrounds and posting screenshots of maximum damage done?
spamming battlegrounds. you basically got it there. in these brackets at least. I know there's PvE twinks that rather talk about that but they stay to their bracket

sure arenas can be fun sometimes. but the amount of twinks that truly care about the arena ladder is so little

the point in this forum is to converse with other twinks about wow shit and have a big compendium of twink information to teach both players new and old. helping others with gear, finding friends to q with n shit, ukno

Queue arena, get farmed.

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png

I've played 2150 2s/3s/RBGs this season at endgame. Do you really think your 2200cr on a twink (queueing into FTPs) will hold a candle to me? I've cropped the 29 bracket back in WOD when it was actually fun. If you want garbage canned add me Jwl#11489

I've played 2150 2s/3s/RBGs this season at endgame. Do you really think your 2200cr on a twink (queueing into FTPs) will hold a candle to me? I've cropped the 29 bracket back in WOD when it was actually fun. If you want garbage canned add me Jwl#11489
jwl the big boi duelist

i've got ~2200 rating this season , if u think bfa end game pvp is hard ure fucking delusional lol i literally played 2-3 days and got to 2k2 rating its a literal joke lol especiaally when u play some retarded comps 4Head

i've got ~2200 rating this season , if u think bfa end game pvp is hard ure fucking delusional lol i literally played 2-3 days and got to 2k2 rating its a literal joke lol especiaally when u play some retarded comps 4Head

That's not my point lol but okay lol

Users who are viewing this thread