First 2200 this season, rank 1 29 bracket & all brackets EZ Clap

It was cool whilst it lasted, I guess. GGs.

Im still queuing, sadly we meet only pala/x, double warrr stuff like that. I'd like to play more vs mage/rogue sadly ques are fucking us up.

Im really having a challenge playing against this comp in 2s as rogue/druid. And i like challenges

Im still queuing, sadly we meet only pala/x, double warrr stuff like that. I'd like to play more vs mage/rogue sadly ques are fucking us up.

Im really having a challenge playing against this comp in 2s as rogue/druid. And i like challenges

Not sure if you misquoted me since I don't play R/M, but I'm still in queue with Variety atm. Hopefully we bump into you.

It's all good, friend. Are you Arawen in-game, or am I mistaken? If so, I think we played against you and a paladin earlier. It's hard to keep track of all the different names on the forums and out.

Yeah, one of my toons it's called Arawen, but dont think i've played that toon today.

When you gain 0-2 rating per win and lose -20 per loss, 60 wins for 20 rating and 1 loss sets you back to where you began.

y6Kgrjl.png

364 wins to 8 losses...

Whatever people are saying I think that's a great record. Get competitive, it makes things interesting ;)

When you gain 0-2 rating per win and lose -20 per loss, 60 wins for 20 rating and 1 loss sets you back to where you began.

y6Kgrjl.png

I wonder where did you get those 120 wins last night because you’ve got two loses to us (by your math you had to regain -40 rating)... we’ve qued until 12PM ST and we got into you 3 times if i remeber correctly, witch was 2:1 for you. I maybe forgot a game? Dunno..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

364 wins to 8 losses...

Whatever people are saying I think that's a great record. Get competitive, it makes things interesting ;)

The only way to get competitive is to que into my team and others alike more often. Trying to build synergy with levelers is a no go because everything is too easy, way too easy.

Also, i wonder what comps/guys made them lose 6 games out of 8. Should be interesting for the bigger picture.

All in all, they play nice, cant argue, theres no room for error playing vs their comp.

The only way to get competitive is to que into my team and others alike more often. Trying to build synergy with levelers is a no go because everything is too easy, way too easy.

If he's manipulating the system by purposefully queuing into levellers then sure. But with the popularity of the 29 bracket I'm sure he's gone against dozens of twinks too.

If he's manipulating the system by purposefully queuing into levellers then sure. But with the popularity of the 29 bracket I'm sure he's gone against dozens of twinks too.

I’ve qued yesterday the whole day in 2s, 90% of the times i got into levellers, the only games i’ve lost, was vs them. 6:2 overall? Correct me if i’m wrong.

Ps: i’m not implying they are manipulating the system. Or at least i dont say the deserve less credits because of the actual system.

I’ve qued yesterday the whole day in 2s, 90% of the times i got into levellers, the only games i’ve lost, was vs them. 6:2 overall? Correct me if i’m wrong.

Ps: i’m not implying they are manipulating the system. Or at least i dont say the deserve less credits because of the actual system.

We just que and fight whatever we get, sometimes we get normies and sometimes we get twinks that know what they are doing. We have been close to losing lots of games vs good twinks quite often, it just sucks how whenever u hit ~ 2100 rating u start gaining like 2-3 rating per win and lose 20 rating or so if u losd 1 game.

364 wins to 8 losses...

Thanks Brother.

Time to regain our rating again.

FARMING TIME BOYS

We queue 2s as 2 people, we even get placed with levellers ourselves in 3s and still end up farming premade 3s.

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

[doublepost=1543586206,1543580204][/doublepost]

efd.jpg
Get out my seat

wxqPuWK.png

Can any1 explain me why i cant see anything on the damn arena ladder? (cr+win/loss and not even every chars in the ladder)

Users who are viewing this thread