EU+US Find out the way how to obtain I'll 340 gears with 110 toons

napo

Veteran
Just find out how to get 340 gears with twink toons.
1. Character level 110-119, unlock exp!
2. Make a team with 120 character, both open PVP mode.(Must be team, not group)
3. Go to Arathi and search rare spawn.
4. After rare spawns are killed, even though twink toon and main toon can't see each other, as long as they stand together on the map, the twink can get exp instantly and get loots(340+ gears) through email.

Last edited:
Cant this result in a ban?

Yes, I know first hand no previous exploits either straight ban. May I suggest this is edit / deleted , I value your insight napo but it's really not worth sharing.

why do people ask still ask the same stupid question after all these years

It was a rhetorical question, I've already seen 2 people get banned for this. Im just curious as to why people are interested in doing it when everyone knows it wont do you any good

Just find out how to get 340 gears with twink toons.
1. Character level 110-119, unlock exp!
2. Make a team with 120 character, both open PVP mode.(Must be team, not group)
3. Go to Arathi and search rare spawn.
4. After rare spawns are killed, even though twink toon and main toon can't see each other, as long as they stand together on the map, the twink can get exp instantly and get loots(340+ gears) through email.

does the lvl110 need to complete all the BFA quest to get to the BFA arathi or the 110 is going to the old arathi while the 120 is going to the new arathi ?

Guys its fixxed, you cant get ilvl 340 gear any longer.

You get exp but no loot.

The method was, you join a maximum 5 man GROUP. They are in new arathi and kill rares, you follow them in old arathi on map and dismount when they are killing the rare mob. After the kill you got loot ( if he dropped something for you) via Mail

Users who are viewing this thread