US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Engi is SOOO important! It gives you BIS Helm, Boots, and Trinkets! I would dif level it first and get your engi gear going. I will heal/dps for you if you need for gearing runs. Hit me up in game on my shaman and I will give you my battletag.

hah funny you reply. Ive had your shammy`s page up all day while I was lvling up (since i made a resto sham too)

Ill tyr to do the most I can alone, since ill be doing lots of runs :p

Anyone have a pair of robes of insight on moonguard?

I was just looking at the new level 50 website you guys made. It's pretty good. I'm shocked the DPS required classes that are listed.
"DPS - Warrior ≥ Druid ≥ Hunter = Rogue > Fistweaver"
"The DPS that are listed above are the only DPS we are accepting. DPS are required to reach k+ DPS(single-target) on the lvl 60 Target Dummy"
"Every other DPS class has been tested and confirmed they cannot break over 400 DPS."
I'm pretty sure whoever test of those classes were just a bad lol. a warlock, mage, shadow priest or paladin should be able to do over 400 dps. And druid>hunter? -.-

I was just looking at the new level 50 website you guys made. It's pretty good. I'm shocked the DPS required classes that are listed.
"The DPS that are listed above are the only DPS we are accepting. DPS are required to reach k+ DPS(single-target) on the lvl 60 Target Dummy"
"Every other DPS class has been tested and confirmed they cannot break over 400 DPS."
I'm pretty sure whoever test of those classes were just a bad lol. a warlock, mage, shadow priest or paladin should be able to do over 400 dps. And druid>hunter? -.-

If you can post SS of each DPS class's Max DPS on lvl 60 Target dummies I'd appreciate it. SS's from 5.4+

And Yes, Ferals and Hunters have very equivalent DPS however Ferals have far more AoE Damage and AoE Bleed Spread. That puts them higher in the food chain.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't done any testing on a lvl 60 dummy but I will give it a shot on a few of my 49 soon. I'm sure there is a big difference between lvl 49 pvp and lvl 50 pve. But 49 pvp dps was like this... mage=priest>hunter=paladin>rogue>warrior>druid=lock>shaman but skill is a huge factor. I'll let ya know :)

Remember that you need to hit 30% Spell Hit and 17% Melee, and as far as I know, Spell Hit is broken and you are unable to hit cap. That said, if you post a SS of a caster hitting 1k+ Dps on a 60 target from 5.4, then I will go and immediantly change the website up. And honestly those classes are what are best ATM in MOP. In WoD it will likely change and all classes should be viable. So if you preffer X class to what we preffer, roll it anyways. We need people, thats the baseline. Whats best now probably will change in WoD so roll what you want to play. But just a heads up, Fury Warriors and Enh Shamans are probably not gonna do great atm because they rely on white hits, which you will miss the vast majority of.

hah funny you reply. Ive had your shammy`s page up all day while I was lvling up (since i made a resto sham too)

Ill tyr to do the most I can alone, since ill be doing lots of runs :p

No worries man, if I am on and not doing anything I will help you if I can. Just let me know and go ahead and apply at the website when you can. As long as you have engi started I will just approve the application so you can sign up for raids.

Im fairly certain its impossible to hit cap on any caster, even with the specs that give hit form spirit you end up having around 60-70% max, as far as I can tell total spell hit required is closer to 90 to 100%. Hopefully next expansion will resolve this :)

casters are currently unviable, WoD who knows, in cata i know some peeople tested spriest/boomy but couldnt break 400 dps its seemed if u wana potentially do a caster make a druid so u can b viable+boomy in WoD if u want. BTW we need more dps and more tanks were generally good on heals recruiting wise.

Yeah, I just annoyed 4 of my friends for 30 mins asking to merge me to different realms hahah.

I got my boots and goggles! Now im gonna go shower LOL!

Nice! My fistweaver almost has maxed eng and Is only short 1 bis item. I'm going to be testing different weapon chants to see what gives best dps/dmg.

What's your battle-tag?

Does anyone know if Dizzying Haze - Spell - World of Warcraft can miss? Also, Is Breath of Fire - Spell - World of Warcraft Spell hit or melee hit?

Also Guys, I think I've came up with a solution for Fankriss. I really want to try it.

So doing some reading up on the fight, back in the day; the two weakest tanks would tank Fankriss and the strongest tanks would fight the hatchlings. The hatchling cap at #30 .

So what if we had Monk tank go around grabbing all the Hatchling and kiting them the best they can for 4 Stacks(before the tank swap). Then our Warrior tank heads over to the Monk and we have a paladin BoP the monk so all their threat is dropped. then the Warrior AoE's all the hatchlings, instantly grabs all the aggro right after we BoP the monk. Then we have that monk taunt Fankriss. Once the warrior is tanking all the hatchlings, it should be much easier to heal them than a brewmaster. It would be intense healing, but do-able. Once the warrior has the hatchling, just tank and spank the boss in-between Snakes spawning.

Last Saturday our monk tank could hold the hatchlings for about 4 stacks(on the other tank) before dying. I think it's worth a shot. Assuming we had a paladin present on the fight.

That or we need a monk tank who is really really good at kiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could make a holy Palladian for us if we need, but I need time to do it. Gotta level engi and that means I need to make about 5k gold and faction transfer him to alliance after that. Or I might make a ret/prot instead, we shall see!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread