US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Based on the previous page's comments, it seems you all are somewhat aware of this, but:

The calendar website is a bit buggy. The 'day of the week' column headings are on the wrong coulmns. The MC raid correctly appeared on the 9th (a saturday), but it's in the column labeled 'sunday'. I overlooked the numeral '9' and read the 'sunday' column heading, so I assumed the raid was for today (sunday the 10th).

This is why I wasn't there last night, and why I am currently online and ready to raid a day late...

Screencap:
View attachment 3141

Anyway, it sounds like we had too few people even if I had been online. I agree with Cer that we need to refocus on finding new recruits and moving to a server that doesn't make gearing nigh impossible.

Attachments

• adwdad.jpg
    adwdad.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 87
Based on the previous page's comments, it seems you all are somewhat aware of this, but:

The calendar website is a bit buggy. The 'day of the week' column headings are on the wrong coulmns. The MC raid correctly appeared on the 9th (a saturday), but it's in the column labeled 'sunday'. I overlooked the numeral '9' and read the 'sunday' column heading, so I assumed the raid was for today (sunday the 10th).

This is why I wasn't there last night, and why I am currently online and ready to raid a day late...

Screencap:
View attachment 3141

Anyway, it sounds like we had too few people even if I had been online. I agree with Cer that we need to refocus on finding new recruits and moving to a server that doesn't make gearing nigh impossible.

Why blur out gmail? I wanted to know your real name ;)

Attention Ladies and Gentlemen of <FIFTY>

To accommodate some of our working members and to give you all a timely notice we have changed the raid time from 6:30 EST to 9:00 EST.
Below I have linked a countdown timer (Don't mind the dates, just the hours) to when we will start, let everyone on your friends list know!​

counter.gif

I'll be there a bit earlier than expected but still like 10 est. If anyone needs dungeons in the near future I'll be running sunken temple, razorfen downs(just nerubekan), and the three bosses with guard in their name in dire maul. If you need any dungeon gear come along. We can do more than these if you need.

I get off of work in 2 hours!

We are forming@!

Thanks stavie. So to summarize last night we went into Molten Core with a group that probably should have been to small to do any real progression, however we ended up clearing 3 bosses. I died almost every pull because I would think that the tank had threat on all of the mobs, but there was one or two always not with firm aggro and I would flying serpent kick in and get one shot. I would also suspiciously go without heals for a long time and die to like a dot or something stupid, to which I blame thelse. I don't think I was alive for the end of any of the boss fights. Other than that we saw rogues still pulling good dps, I believe we had some decent feral damage in there as well. Arms warriors are pulling absolutely absurd dps, like 6k at the highest point. All in all I'm very proud and thanks to everyone who came out

Thanks stavie. So to summarize last night we went into Molten Core with a group that probably should have been to small to do any real progression, however we ended up clearing 3 bosses. I died almost every pull because I would think that the tank had threat on all of the mobs, but there was one or two always not with firm aggro and I would flying serpent kick in and get one shot. I would also suspiciously go without heals for a long time and die to like a dot or something stupid, to which I blame thelse. I don't think I was alive for the end of any of the boss fights. Other than that we saw rogues still pulling good dps, I believe we had some decent feral damage in there as well. Arms warriors are pulling absolutely absurd dps, like 6k at the highest point. All in all I'm very proud and thanks to everyone who came out

When are you changing your monks name to Deaduardo?

^lol

But srsly, dat 6k warrior dps is boss.

I'm once again going through with making an enhancement set. Half way gearing him, just need 2 boas and some dungeons gear. I'm really hoping these weapon's proc don't miss. That's 600+ proc damage.

Missing my Helm, Neck, BoA Shoulders/Chest, and Trinket.

Last edited by a moderator:
ATTENTION:

In the next wow expansion there is probably going to be a herioc version made of Upper Blackrock Spire, which, if tradition holds, the instance will be redesigned. Currently you can go in on your fifty and loot Father Flame - Item - World of Warcraft , which is a crazy powerful offhand for our level. That probably will not be the case in a few months, so get this item on all of your healer 50's or even ones that just have a healing spec in case you ever heal on it before it's too late. You can also now put the 6 intellect offhand enchant, which will probably make it more powerful than a staff. I advise all staff users to review their choice in weapon to see if their staff is still bis.

Definitive math:
Heirloom staff
18 intellect
14 critical strike
93 spellpower

Devout aurastone hammer + father flame with 6 intellect offhand enchant
28 intellect
16 critical strike
91 spellpower

Way better. Tristan and I both obtained this item very easily today, I logged out with it on if you want proof it can be obtained by a level 50. My monk btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
is it possible to queue for scholo at 50?

making a hunter for fifty raiding, currently at 40
this is Joocy btw

add my btag bvalks#1976

Users who are viewing this thread