US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Recently started play wow again, this looks really interesting! Any specific classes needed?

I think dps and healers are a bit higher in demand since we need more of them, but really roll anything, just don't invest in enchants till 5.4. We need all healers, melee dps, spirit to hit casters, gnome prot warriors and guardian druids. Gnome brewmasters are accepted but expect to die a lot. Prot pallies take too much damage currently and have bad aggro. I advise rolling on your own server since spinebreaker is an awful server. Even if you are bis, I'd stay in case you need high level help when(not if) bis gear changes. Being in the actual guild is not required as we can send raid invites through realid.

Are we still raiding?

I don't know everyone's plans, but Thelse and I will start trying to get raids together after his exams, which will be a couple weeks. That's good though as it gives people time to get their new enchants after 5.4.

Last edited by a moderator:
I advise rolling on your own server since spinebreaker is an awful server. Even if you are bis, I'd stay in case you need high level help when(not if) bis gear changes. Being in the actual guild is not required as we can send raid invites through realid.

I would just personally rather be in the guild =). think you could send a scroll of rez to Jigawatt or Cyphor on Cenarion Circle? I can bump an alt to 80 with a free transfer to Spinebreaker and bring any Loom and items I need along with it =). FREE! Thanks man. And I believe I'm going Gnome Lock. i want to relive my first main from vanilla =).

I would just personally rather be in the guild =). think you could send a scroll of rez to Jigawatt or Cyphor on Cenarion Circle? I can bump an alt to 80 with a free transfer to Spinebreaker and bring any Loom and items I need along with it =). FREE! Thanks man. And I believe I'm going Gnome Lock. i want to relive my first main from vanilla =).

Ok if Lock is really not recommended I'll have to go with Druid.

Ok if Lock is really not recommended I'll have to go with Druid.

Yeah we don't need banish cc and the dps won't go much above 200 at best. If you roll on spinebreaker you won't ever have the enchants you need and most of the boe gear. It's just that awful ah. It might improve after 5.4, but i don't expect too much.

Alrighty. I'll just have to make one on my main server. What's every ones IDs or is there some sort of cross server chat channels now. I haven't played in almost 2 years, maybe a little less than that.
I understand Lock isn't very valuable in terms of high dps but does any one else play for the fun of it, doing the best they can or is it a total min max situation. I"ll really have to think it over then. There are a few class toons I wouldn't mind reliving over again =)

I'm thinking about joining, but do you know any servers where the Alliance AH is actually decent? Because, I was really wanting to play on Spinebreaker, but if it's that bad, I'll roll a toon somewhere else.

I'm thinking about joining, but do you know any servers where the Alliance AH is actually decent? Because, I was really wanting to play on Spinebreaker, but if it's that bad, I'll roll a toon somewhere else.

I here ya. i want to as well =). Maybe there just needs to be a few transfers with the right skills to make items. if AH is that bad you should make a killing selling what normally can't be found. Least I would think so.

I here ya. i want to as well =). Maybe there just needs to be a few transfers with the right skills to make items. if AH is that bad you should make a killing selling what normally can't be found. Least I would think so.
Alright, well thanks for the reply.

Alrighty. I'll just have to make one on my main server. What's every ones IDs or is there some sort of cross server chat channels now. I haven't played in almost 2 years, maybe a little less than that.
I understand Lock isn't very valuable in terms of high dps but does any one else play for the fun of it, doing the best they can or is it a total min max situation. I"ll really have to think it over then. There are a few class toons I wouldn't mind reliving over again =)
If you want to do that no judgement. I'm actually going to make a prot pally soon and I main a f2p ret so I know about underplayed. I'm just saying you might not find it a ton of fun by itself, because missing stuff for a while makes you mad.

Alexsrasza is the server I roll on. The ah is really good and there's a bunch of enchanters in my guild.

Hey guys,

I'm settling into my dorm and my new apartment. I'll *probably* be back within the week with a new site and my account reactivated. Gonna talk to the team and see if I can already get my scheduling site online.

Sometime this week or next I'll be saying goodbye to spinebreaker hopefully for good. Maybe then I can actually finish Thunderdrome: Grudge match for my new bis neck, since on spinebreaker I have tried it 17 times, each time being one shot by some immature 90 horde before I can finish. I'm working on gear for my new ele shaman, and gearing bubble for a 30% haste holy set(1 second flash of lights), full crit ret and prot. Once he is safely transfered off of course, because I can't stand to play on spinebreaker anymore. I've seen 2 alliance players during the entire quest chain, and have been killed by 90's almost ten times that number.

Waiting on my dorm's internet to get fixed, then I should be back for good finally. This college year should be pretty damn easy.

So I'll be transferring onetreeheal off of spinebreaker today. Got a build lined up with 8-9k unbuffed, 17% hit, and almost 75% physical damage reduction. I've been doing research into suppression, which is the game mechanic that makes it hard for us to dodge etc, hit the mobs, and why they hit us so hard. Im also planning a massive rework of the gear guide as a sort of boot camp for fifty recruits so they know what's going on. Lastly I have mathematical evidence that spell hit is bugged and I'll show it to blizzard for them to not care.

Users who are viewing this thread