US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Hey guys, it's the time of year when I am away for some time again, which means I won't be available till the 21st this month, unless I can find a computer somewhere that can run the game.

Just wantede to let you guys know I am still present, even with me ingame inactivity at the moment

If you wish to attend/get together a raid this Saturday @ 8PM EST, PM me your personal information and I'll send out alerts at the appropriate times - Skype, Email, Phone Number.

In 5.4: All permanent item enhancements provided by Enchanting, Engineering, Leatherworking, Tailoring, and various vendors and quests are now able to be applied to items of any level. The effects of these enchantments will be scaled down to the level of the player using the item

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]So we can get shoulder enchants now *yay*

Also when are we doing AQ40? :([/FONT]

Will my locks enchant be viable again?

In 5.4: All permanent item enhancements provided by Enchanting, Engineering, Leatherworking, Tailoring, and various vendors and quests are now able to be applied to items of any level. The effects of these enchantments will be scaled down to the level of the player using the item

This also presumably means we can finally get some expertise from enchants, and cover some of the dud enchant slots, like post-coordination caster cloaks.

I'm mildly excited, would be more excited if we were more active.

@Thirk, you already have my info, but confirming that I am in for saturday.

We're definitely in for an interesting ride for 5.4. Anyone able to get on the PTR yet?

Raid forming now. Lets see who we can get online. I only got contact information from 2 or 3 people.

Contacts I have:
Avocet

EDIT: AFK for a while... only Avocet was online. PLEASE give me your email AND phone number. Alerts will be finalized this week and ready for the next raid!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be back online tonight to gather contact information. Guys, I really need your emails and cell numbers. PM me so we can properly alert everyone next week.

Added a huge note to the front page so people get the message.

Guys there is a subreddit for us now on reddit, nothing is on it currently but you can post stupid shit instead of commenting in here all the time.
"www.reddit.com/r/fifty"

5.4 Will be very interesting for 50s.

Been gone this weekend. Finishing up a road trip and moving back to New York until my University starts. No one seems to be willing to give me any contact information to set up raid alerts so we don't seem to be budging much at the moment.

I gave my information out, but it doesn't seem like we're doing anything. I'm going to be playing rift for the time being, I'll come back to wow if we pick back up.

I gave my information out, but it doesn't seem like we're doing anything. I'm going to be playing rift for the time being, I'll come back to wow if we pick back up.
Yep, seems to be the case.

Sounds good. I've been too busy with school and other things to try and gather people who don't want to raid anyway.

depending on times/etc, and if 49s continue to stay dead, may bring my mage up 1 more level for raiding

I want to raid. I think I'll level my 39 to 50 and play ele. I've got all the boe's for it and my guild on alexstraza has a bunch of twink enchanters, so no more spamming trade chat for a month looking for someone with crusader on spinebreaker. I never actually ended up finding someone with that enchant. So glad I left.

Users who are viewing this thread