US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Makes holy light and that aoe heal go down to like a .5 second cast. In other news Onetreeheal is now Edwaarrdo on Alexstrasza. He's almost done besides enchants, just waiting on some dungeon drops and myself to go mine up some adamantite to get engineering done. After that's finished I'll be doing a bunch of strath service entrance. If anyone needs gear from there don't hesitate to talk to me.

Cirise @ Boulderfist - Community - World of Warcraft
This may help a little with your shaman. He was always a great 49.

It's nice to see your enthusiasm, and I know you are a very experienced 49, but I'd just like to make clear that the reason my twinks weren't bis is because of spinebreaker. You can't get enchants, or find a single enchanter, or get boe gear. The auction house is a complete joke. I could make that gear guide again from memory. Tell me a slot, a spec and a class and I can tell you the bis piece of gear and the stats. I dont mean any ill will and I'm not saying your input isn't appreciated or anything, but I just want to make it clear I know what's going on.

It's nice to see your enthusiasm, and I know you are a very experienced 49, but I'd just like to make clear that the reason my twinks weren't bis is because of spinebreaker. You can't get enchants, or find a single enchanter, or get boe gear. The auction house is a complete joke. I could make that gear guide again from memory. Tell me a slot, a spec and a class and I can tell you the bis piece of gear and the stats. I dont mean any ill will and I'm not saying your input isn't appreciated or anything, but I just want to make it clear I know what's going on.
Ya np. Just looking at your armories I figured you were a little lost. I wasn't aware bis gear had soo much to do with AH at lvl 50... However, there's really no excuse for not having at least some boa. I mean lvl 20 free to play can do it with no problem. You wrote a gear guide? I'd like to take a look at it to see what I may need for my hunter.

Also, this neck may be better for your pally over the thunderdome neck if your main concern is haste. Anastari Heirloom - Item - World of Warcraft
-2int for +4 stam +1 haste

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya np. Just looking at your armories I figured you were a little lost. I wasn't aware bis gear had soo much to do with AH at lvl 50... However, there's really no excuse for not having at least some boa. I mean lvl 20 free to play can do it with no problem. You wrote a gear guide? I'd like to take a look at it to see what I may need for my hunter.

Also, this neck may be better for your pally over the thunderdome neck if your main concern is haste. Anastari Heirloom - Item - World of Warcraft
-2int for +4 stam +1 haste

I had boas, but I transfered them off the server with my main when fifty stopped raiding for use with my 24's. You've seen the guide, you're the last comment on it. It's in my signature too, just don't invest a bunch of money in it right now because almost all the enchants are changing in 5.4. I'm about to update the guide anyway, so just watch out for that. I thought about anastari, but I don't need it to get to 30%(sacred shield breakpoint), so I went for kelsey's. Doesn't matter though since I'm putting that project on hold for now.

Alright guys im going to be returning to <Fifty> very soon and looking forward kicking off the third restart of the project. Over the next few weeks I will start organising who is still active and potential raid leaders, I havent been in contact with Thirk recently so im not sure when hes returning but as soon as 5.4 hits I intend to start organising and leading raids again, as always work is a hastle but im hoping some others will show interest in leading the project and can organise a few raids.

Looking forward to be raiding with you guys again in the near future and hoping we will see a lot of new names in addition to the long term members :)

I'm working with someone on making a bot to farm Etherium Prison Keys. If the bot is made correctly, I can get 5000 keys by next week.

I'll be bringing 3 other healers with me once I get the keys + a high level character to kill NPCs for us.

Will report back once it's made.

I'm working with someone on making a bot to farm Etherium Prison Keys. If the bot is made correctly, I can get 5000 keys by next week.

I'll be bringing 3 other healers with me once I get the keys + a high level character to kill NPCs for us.

Will report back once it's made.
what do you need the keys for?

what do you need the keys for?

Recipe: Earthen Elixir - Item - World of Warcraft
Recipe: Flask of Distilled Wisdom - Item - World of Warcraft
Recipe: Major Nature Protection Potion - Item - World of Warcraft
Recipe: Flask of Supreme Power - Item - World of Warcraft
Recipe: Flask of the Titans - Item - World of Warcraft

but most importantly, I want to have the combination of Recipe: Alchemist Stone - Item - World of Warcraft and Recipe: Major Rejuvenation Potion - Item - World of Warcraft

The potion restores 2399 mana but with the trinket it'll give back 3359 mana. My mana at default sits at 3300. Meaning if I use this potion with that trinket, I'll give a LoH of all my mana back.

On top of that, you get some of the super rare LW Drum Recipes too. If any of our healers decided not to take alchemy(or maybe a DPS), then they should be using LW for that raid buff.

Back in cata the 49 twinks used this wizard oil for a nice boost. Even the rogues and non int users used it for the crit. It's rare to find an enchanter with this recipe because it's grandfathered but it's well worth it. Just thought I'd bring it up just in case y'all didn't know. For all I known there maybe a more powerful oil for lvl 50+.
Brilliant Wizard Oil - Item - World of Warcraft
:)

That's pretty nice buff. Thankfully for Resto Shaman's we dont need to stack thoses. Our Earthliving Weapon Increases our healing power by 52sp and a 20% chance to trigger a 800 heal over 12 seconds(if below 35% health, it will proc every time).

Sadly wizard oil and earthliving weapon dont stack q_q

We should get DPS to start using LW+Engineering

Drums of Battle - Item - World of Warcraft
Drums of Restoration - Item - World of Warcraft
Drums of War - Item - World of Warcraft

also I'm looking at the patch notes.

Majority of a Warrior's damage comes from Deep Wounds(very easy to apply to a huge group of ppl with thunderclap). They are increasing thunderclap's damage by 50% and increasing deep wound's damage by 65%. On top of that, Arms warrior's have so much rage it's stupid. Next patch they are increasing Slam's damage by 25% but also increasing it's rage cost, but that's irrelevant because I could almost spam Slam and still not run out of rage.

Arms warriors 5.4 > all.

<3

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...QWmZKWHE3c201UXc&f=true&noheader=false&gid=22

Dude I can throw in about 300 keys if you let me bring my druid and my free to play. I have leatherworking on my druid already, so I could be the drum guy.
P.S. got to 7.1k health on my druid today, almost done.

If memory serves, I have around 450-500 keys banked. I was planning to use them on my resto druid, which I didn't finish gearing on account of 50s inactivity (and spinebreaker worthlessness). Will be monitoring this thread.

Worst case scenario:

I have to farm keys for every person that we raid with. but everyone should be able to get in on the key rep. Any contribution of keys would be appreciated but not needed. More-or-less, donation of keys will be nice. But i'll contribute to everyone getting their rep and rare recipes for raiding.

The changes to enchantments will be so nice, now people don't have to worry about grandfathered enchantments(IE cloak) and they wont have to worry about farming the cloak.

5.4 gonna be so nicee

Users who are viewing this thread