US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

We should plan a relaunch for 5.4.
Indeed, it does seem like there is some interest being generated.

Once I'm settled in at my university I'll try and go for a relaunch so we can give this another spin, but we definitely need a 2nd GM that can at least organize raids while I'm gone. It's not good for the project to have to rely on one person to organize everything.

So I just ran into Galliw on a Facebook page for local NYC Yugioh players.

Crazy coincidence. Sure is like him to advertise his shitty videos on pages for cities that he doesn't live in -_-

As far as actual news goes - I'm almost done starting up a personal business, and once my Uni gets started (3-4 weeks) I should have more free time to play. At the very LEAST, I can confirm that I have an AMAZING new attendance plan that will NOT require a single person to keep track of everyone!

I've had a small site ready to organize raids for a while now, so I will launch it and the goal of it is to organize raids and times WITHOUT me being online (but of course will be our primary schedule with me as well). This will hopefully provide some clarity on attendance and dates and things like that. I'm hoping it solves the majority of our attendance issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an idea pending for a new ret build. I have an idea. Since exorcism is a spell it doesn't land ever. Since it hits so hard I was trying to get as much hit as possible(got up to like 50% in chardev, expertise OP), and would try to land it. Well ret's other abilities scale like shit with attack power, so on my f2p twink I stack crit. I was thinking I would just do the same thing on my 50, and say goodbye to exorcism and see how it hurts. If not I'll play warrior, but I'm gonna set my goal at out-dpsing a shadow priest.

It's a bitch for 50's...

I just found out this lvl 50 raiding stuff existed. I'm pretty shocked that MC can even be done at lvl 50. I used to queue for BRD on my decked out 49 twink hunter and towards the end of BRD I'd always have to switch to a hit rating set because I couldn't land a fair amount of my shots. Why not just do it at lvl 60? XD

I just found out this lvl 50 raiding stuff existed. I'm pretty shocked that MC can even be done at lvl 50. I used to queue for BRD on my decked out 49 twink hunter and towards the end of BRD I'd always have to switch to a hit rating set because I couldn't land a fair amount of my shots. Why not just do it at lvl 60? XD
Too easy, 50 is the shit

I've been leveling a Hunter for when this starts back up, it really caught my attention for something to do when I'm not raiding :)

I'm leveling my 39 ele shaman to be my new 50 twink. I have almost all the gear I need, but I'm not investing in enchants until 5.4. I'll probably roll with power torrent or jade spirit main hand since I'm almost certain Pyrium weapon chain will be scaling down, but I'm not sure yet and might even use heartsong. Been talking to Thelse on facebook and he's going to come back after his exams.

Hey guys. I been out the loop for a while. I see your doing cross realm raids and all. Is it possible now to cross realm guild members too? If not I may lvl a toon up on my server for every thing i need then transfer to Spinebreaker. as of right now what's needed class wise other than simply more people =)?

I've really been looking forward to level 50 pve twinking but I just don't understand some of the armories I've come across. I clicked on the link of one of the posters above me that said lvl 50....Bubbleblowin @ Spinebreaker - Community - World of Warcraft
Is this really the gear you use or is this just joke gear. I hope I don't offended but I feel like someone could accidentally gear better than that :( I've seen lots of other lvl 50 that are geared similar. What's so great about that haste poison trinket from sunken T? I've seen many other lvl 50 with the exact same trinket. The boa weapon is better than the mace he's using but the boa isn't even bis at 49.

Here's some links to a few 49 I know that I feel are geared better .... hope it helps http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/medivh/Litevalkyrie/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Jizzylives/simple
also desodeleter@medivh. All links to 49 twink plate

...transfer to Spinebreaker

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Just stay on your server. It has people and probably an auction house with actual stuff in it.
Inveja;702870. I hope I don't offended but I feel like someone could accidentally gear better than that :( I've seen lots of other lvl 50 that are geared similar. What's so great about that haste poison trinket from sunken T? I've seen many other lvl 50 with the exact same trinket. The boa weapon is better than the mace he's using but the boa isn't even bis at 49. Here's some links to a few 49 I know that I feel are geared better .... hope it helps [url said:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/medivh/Litevalkyrie/simple[/url]
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Jizzylives/simple
also desodeleter@medivh. All links to 49 twink plate

That's world pvp gear I managed to scrape together on spinebreaker. I had no money on that server and the auction house and economy in general on spinebreaker are awful. Don't believe me? Go to the spinebreaker alliance auction house, put in weapons level 50 and below and I guarantee it's less than one page. I spammed trade chat for 2 months every day looking for someone to do a crusader enchant with my mats and tip and I eventually gave up because no one ever whispered me. I had to bring that crusader enchant over from another server. I'm gearing a new twink on a different server that will actually have enchants and things and will hopefully be a better representation of what 50 is. It's the 39 in my sig that's no longer 39. I'll change that bit later.
Is there any videoo of defeating Ragnaross -Molten Core ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT5_eF2d12I
I'm Dualfury in that video, the guy with noggenfogger.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Just stay on your server. It has people and probably an auction house with actual stuff in it.

Ok, make one on my server but is there some kind of cross server chat channel for the guild or can you cross server guild invite now? Seriously, I been a way a bit over a year and a lot has changed. I'll be activating a free trial period first to get things going then I'll reactivate. thinking of either recreating my original toon back when wow started "Gnome" warlock or going with my already twinked 24 "Gnome" Rogue. I loved my warlock back pre Bc but what do you think?

I really hope you'll get something going again in the US. It was such a cool project and it sucks that it lost interest in the EU. Good luck!

Awesome video! Were you lagging much? =) Can't wait to do this. Looking for that input though. Lock or rogue?

Users who are viewing this thread