US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Sounds right.

/jealous

Woot - see you guys tonight - also transferred to Spinebreaker - hit me up if you need any 50 BoEs or enchants - I have a few spare (particularly rings).

Uncle Drünk

Yes. But try to be on earlier.

C u all 2tonite!

not a 100% sure but i think its the head enchant
Head enchant and my sexy transmog (shoulders, boots, belt, with no identical looking items at our level).

I'm thinking of starting a gnome priest or human healadin.. PM your real ID and we can talk in-game

Be sure to add thelse's real id on the first Page

Finally after some months I started working on my 50 twink again. Was thinking of moving to EU since the same project started there but the raiding time suits me better here. You can see my progress in my sig (armory link).

Around 300 engi now and started doing dungeons. Hard to find green dragonscale on Aerie Peak :S

Thirk, you coming online tonight?

*points out that i gave you game time*

:p

Add my real ID for invites:

MrCer#1372

so trying to find Bis for my hunter before i get into the raids with you guys. been all over the forums. still can't find much. can anyone point me in the right direction plz?

so trying to find Bis for my hunter before i get into the raids with you guys. been all over the forums. still can't find much. can anyone point me in the right direction plz?

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f16/50s-armories-thread-44200/

Thelse, I need to speak to you when you have time.

Users who are viewing this thread