US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

I'm thinking about the Archaedic ring of Stamina as a replacement for ring of saviors. I'm sure by now you're familiar with our auction house (or lack thereof), and that a lot of the time you have a better chance of getting a world drop to drop than finding on the auction house(kang the decapitators I've had drop this week: 2; Kangs I've seen on the auction house this week: 0).

I did some math and if you were to use ring of saviors on cooldown, it would give 1.6 armor per second. Archaedic gives 167 all the time. I think thats a fair trade for 1 stamina. It's a great alternative for poor people that are willing to grind.
Also cer he can only put 4 all stats on the loom chest.

Yah that epic ring should only be used on occasion imo, for a boss that you know when a big melee hit is inbound or something, 30min CD is way too harsh ): And damn that Archaedic ring of stamina! Did more runs on my 39 tonight and no drop ):

Making another msg out to thirk:

We need more access to the guild bank. I'm not going to have enough room for all the consumables I'm about to make in my next server transfer. If you thought have 100 of each was a lot before, i'm about to quadruple it all. Not to mention, I'll have access to new flasks/elixirs(including mongoose). I simply can't keep this all in my inventory and I need to store a lot of it in the guild bank. And having thelse help spreading out the consumables to the raid would be a lot of help to me as well.

if Possible, could you give thelse full access to the guild bank; or promote him to the guild leader until you get back.

EDIT:

There's more to come, but here's a small taste of what I have on my home server:

WoWScrnShot_011013_055429_zpse8db1b02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
someone log on, im bored

I wish - at work right meow.

So - raids are every Friday/Sat @ 9 p.m. EST or only scheduled events?

Not always, but we've raided on Sundays as well. And it's always for Raids, not always for scheduled events.

Well you convinced me to give it a whirl, Cer.

Currently working on a Gnome Priest, and my roommate is working on a Night Elf Hunter. We're hosted on Korialstrasz however.

~ Krexen from wow forums

MrCer#1372

Glad you made it :D

Glad u two decided to do it<3

And you both picked really great classes :D

be sure to add thelse's real id as well. it's located in the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Making another msg out to thirk:

We need more access to the guild bank. I'm not going to have enough room for all the consumables I'm about to make in my next server transfer. If you thought have 100 of each was a lot before, i'm about to quadruple it all. Not to mention, I'll have access to new flasks/elixirs(including mongoose). I simply can't keep this all in my inventory and I need to store a lot of it in the guild bank. And having thelse help spreading out the consumables to the raid would be a lot of help to me as well.

if Possible, could you give thelse full access to the guild bank; or promote him to the guild leader until you get back.

EDIT:

There's more to come, but here's a small taste of what I have on my home server:

WoWScrnShot_011013_055429_zpse8db1b02.jpg

I could free up a bank tab or two for you to store in my guild bank on spinebreaker, up to you, let me know if you want it.

I could free up a bank tab or two for you to store in my guild bank on spinebreaker, up to you, let me know if you want it.

only issue is there's needs to be a way to get easy access to it during raids(like opening a guild chest for thelse to use).

I'm sure we'll figure something out lol

tonight at 8 CST

We also raid sat and sometimes sun.

Lol well I really hope you reconsider. We need to do more testing on druid tanking so I hope you try coming anyways

Users who are viewing this thread