US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Hey thirk that haste/dual dark iron pulv build could get more powerful. Haste from rating and effects is getting a 100% increase for warriors.
I know, I was discussing it last night. Should be fun..

EDIT: Took a look. My full haste set sits at 15.97% right now. Would have close to 32% after the buff, not sure how that will affect Fury Viability but it should be interesting to play around with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well haste is a terrible stat for fury warriors haha but I was thinking to get more stun procs.
Oh yeah, certainly; Although the only place it would be useful is screwing around in WSG.

I won't be there until 815-830 cst

Getting a raid together. Get online and whisper Thirkfifty. Newbies, add me on RealID: thirkins@gmail.com

Raid starting, lets get online people, add my battletag: Tristan#1450

they made me stay late I am on my way.

I won't be here tomorrow if you guys actually get something going as I have my own guild raid @ 7 CST, if that doesn't fall through (lack of attendance) then i'll be there.

I also won't be here next friday, my guilds alt run needs me to fill in on my main for a week as they try & find a replacement for a person that just randomly gquitted last night.

Soon done with gearing on my character now. Just enchants, BoA mace and trinket left =)

Although I just logged in this morning and was hacked. lol... My 50 twink made it but 4-5 guild bank tabs gone and 60k gold gone.

Hopefully they can restore everything -.-

I get off of work at 7pm CST. If we get 15+ ppl again we'll go into BWL or AQ40. Otherwise, we'll continue in MC40.

We might raid monday under the same conditions.

I won't be raiding tonight. We're putting down my dog that I've had since I was six tomorrow, and I'm trying to spend as much time with him as possible.
That's unfortunate. Have fun spending time with him, see you another night.

Seems like we can't get enough for tonight, hopefully we'll get a good amount on Friday.

Everyone should download MessageBoard, I'll be posting more direct messages for the guild on there.

We're going to try and get a WEEKDAY raid going, probably AQ10 or MC40. If you can make a day this week, please post which day. Will be aiming for a similar time (between 6 PM EST and 9 PM EST start time).

I love using messageboard so far :D

Only time for sure I could make it through the weekday would be Thursday.
Sun-Wed are raiding days for my twink guild (60s/80s) so I'd only be able to come if our raids didn't fall through due to lack of attendance.

Users who are viewing this thread