US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

hey guys sorry I had to work late I'm on my way right

World First The Prophet Skeram!

View attachment 1056

Good raid today guys it was a slow start with a lot of unessicary wipes, but we got the kill and had some laughs while doing it, thanks to everyone that showed up today. We are raiding again tomorrow and if we have enough we will be doing BWL.

Attachments

• aq.jpg
    aq.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 177
good stuff boys and girls. WE NEED AS MANY PEOPLE ON AS POSSIBLE SATURDAY for a Vael kill in BWL along side our world first razorgore ( legit ) get in on this magic US 50's quit being lazyy

View attachment 1056

Good raid today guys it was a slow start with a lot of unessicary wipes, but we got the kill and had some laughs while doing it, thanks to everyone that showed up today. We are raiding again tomorrow and if we have enough we will be doing BWL.
somewhat disappointing that it took that many people and not much more :|

thirk, is there any way you can promote thelse to guild leader until you are able to come back? or at least give him full access to the guild bank so that we can make full use of everything? As well as stocking the guild bank up?

View attachment 1056

Woah, really nice to see you guys starting with AQ40 straight away.

Maybe late to the party but gratz to the full MC clear =)

Can lv50s get attuned to MC and BWL? If so, ima need help with it.

Sadly no. To get into MC40 you go through blackrock depths. To get into BWL, you go through Blackrock Spire.

Or for both, have a lock summon you in there.

Awesome nerf to Warriors in 5.2: Defensive Stance once again gives 15% (down from 25%). Hopefully this will slow down progress a decent amount. I feel like zerging MC, BWL, and starting AQ40 with that many players shouldn't have been possible.

Awesome nerf to Warriors in 5.2: Defensive Stance once again gives 15% (down from 25%). Hopefully this will slow down progress a decent amount. I feel like zerging MC, BWL, and starting AQ40 with that many players shouldn't have been possible.

Prot warriors get an extra 10% damage reduction in defensive stance from unwavering sentinel now. It's just another arms nerf, won't change our tanks.

Is there specific gear I should be aiming for on my priest? I was viewing Ed's gearing guide for MOP, but the links went to a website that wouldn't load. :(

go to armory page for a list of priests.

Users who are viewing this thread