US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Ugh. I was supposed to be in NY by 5:50 but the bus got stuck in traffic. Just got home now.

Alright, log in if you're raiding. Turnout isn't looking good so far.

passed out on my keyboard. ):

Sup Gentleman & Andella, if you want to get a raid going tonight I am available all night! We can do world bosses, pvp, progression, old stuff, whatever, just get online and we can all figure it out!

Was having a bit of a situation IRL earlier, so I couldn't make it tonight. I apologize, hopefully something happened without my attendance.

EDIT: I'm on now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not getting off work for another 30 minutes. Working a 11hr shift.

Well that was a challenge but persistance payed off!

World First solo Brokentoe at level 50!

View attachment 1153
Thanks to Carrot and her friends for the much appreciated assistance that is the only reason I got this kill.

I frapsed the entire fight and may make a video and upload it to our YouTube channel in the next few weeks.

Fel Reaver time tested and I know I can solo it, will just take 30-40 minutes of being constantly hit for up to 3k :)

Attachments

• Brokentoe.jpg
    Brokentoe.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited by a moderator:
Did more Outland soloing today highlight has to be this.

View attachment 1159

Tristan and Thelse 2 man Pit Commander, took around 10 minutes, again frapsed it and may upload it.

Attachments

• Commander.jpg
    Commander.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 199
Well done lads.

I'm ready for Friday night suckas. What are we running?

Bwl this Friday! !!!! Be there! We are getting 20 people online :D

We're going to try to get 20 people online tonight for BWL! Be there :D

I may have to drop out of fifties altogether. My guild's raid times keep shifting on me and now it interferes with these raids' times.
I thank you all that allowed me to tank despite how bad I did, but I plan on removing my guardian druid for good. Sucks, because I wasted over 12k on him, and it's hard for me to make that kind of money.

I may have to drop out of fifties altogether. My guild's raid times keep shifting on me and now it interferes with these raids' times.
I thank you all that allowed me to tank despite how bad I did, but I plan on removing my guardian druid for good. Sucks, because I wasted over 12k on him, and it's hard for me to make that kind of money.

I personally think <FIFTY> needs to re-arrange their raiding times alltogether

[video=youtube;hakI6cF3oFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hakI6cF3oFg[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread