US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Doing a roll call? Resume, Fava and Tristan ready to rock and roll.

I'm available but if I'm not on it is because I'm at work.

To be clear, I'll show up for anything, progression or otherwise. My problem is with the days I show up and there isn't anything going on at all.

Anyway I'm not worked up about it. As soon as we get another raid planned, I will happily resub my account and attend it.

Hey guys.

I go P2P really soon and i would like to join you guys. Got alot of time but im starting completely from scratch so engineering and stuff kinda scares me.

I'll roll whatever class is needed most exept for monks and DKs. edit: Dk is 55 .. fail xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh. More bad news (wonderful).

I'm in some legal trouble now.

Will be unavailable for raiding in the near future.

Should be around on forums still.

Rally the troops, we're getting together a raid next Friday.

Get your cloaks if you haven't guys, it's getting grandfathered!

I haven't browsed through this thread since 2012, I'm wondering what happened to Film?

Just popping in to say that I'm still alive, and so is Thelse and Social (the 3 big leaders of the project). I've been too busy with RL issues to play WoW (I've only logged in once the past 2 weeks to sell off the Gloomshroud I had), and Thelse works AFAIK. Social hasn't been able to play as well. We're going to need to hold another meeting soon and try to set a date for a reemergence raid. If you're still with us, then stay tuned as always.

I haven't browsed through this thread since 2012, I'm wondering what happened to Film?
No one really knows. He came, helped out a lot (and become co-GM at first), vanished, promised to come back after months passed, then never really did.

I'm still here too. Don't try to raid this Friday because I cant come. Im on like everyday so if were raiding and I'm playing 24's just holla at me and ill come.

Hey guys, is this project still up and running in the US? :)
Not so much recently, no. As far as I can tell we're all still around, but it needs active leadership. I browse but I've been swamped with things IRL to the point where I can't play WoW at all. Thelse I believe works often, and I think Social is in a similar situation. I'm sure that everyone who is or was dedicated is still around, but we're all basically just floating without much activity. Hibernation of sorts, I suppose.

If an active leadership forms the project would probably flourish again, but as of lately we've all been sort of been taken by real life. If someone wishes to temporarily take up an active guild leader role (or permanently join the main leaders), they can contact me, Thelse, or Social for information such as Real IDs and the likes.

Sorry guys, I've been unable to fulfill my end of the commitment to the project recently. But I'm still around, as always.

I can try to get a raid together but when I look at realids I see a bunch of people who haven't been on in months. There's still people here that would love to raid, its just a matter of getting them on and aware that there's a raid, plus the cat herding that ensues with summoning, getting people in vent and keeping them from leaving in the meantime. Then there's all of my experiences with raid leading where people just openly trolled me and didn't listen to a thing I said until half the raid had logged and I was stuck at the summoning stone by myself. The real problem I see with fifty is we can't just kick trolls because they have too much leverage. We sincerely need everyone that shows up and doesnt show up, so we can't just gkick someone and advertise for their raid spot in trade chat or something. Our progress is stopped by obstructionists that throw tantrums when they want something their way. Then there's the paradox of we need more people to do new content, but people leave when we don't do something new. That's what killed blackwing lair, and right now is about to kill this entire project on US.

Sorry I vanished like that, very much happened socially which took a great portion of my (any) free time

I see that you have done great progress, but sadly it seems not many are continuing this trend, especially the old leadership. I will be online almost 24/7 again like the old Film last year, funding and grinding gear for the guild. I hope I see some people online soon, I am not too familiar what Mists of Pandaria brought regards to FIFTY, so I may have some questions.

I hope to see you in game

-Film

Users who are viewing this thread