US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

k thank you!

From what I gathered before, you only need 9091 health to get over 10k with the resto shaman heals.

but 9k+ is good to hear.

also multi, what's ur armor in bear form?

A bit off topic but Cer I picked something up that you may enjoy on your shaman. Next time I see you on, i'll give it to you.

A bit off topic but Cer I picked something up that you may enjoy on your shaman. Next time I see you on, i'll give it to you.

loggin over

aweeee yeah. gonna hook everyone up now :D

damn, much higher than i expected. good to hear ;D

just logged in. 66.53%.

Its the cape and shoulders, which I'm replacing with slavedrivers cane, and token of the bond. Also you might want to get familiar with uldaman, since it has some crazy good drops (like a ring with 13 stamina and 167 armor). Once I get more equated with wowhead profiler I'll fix the guide.

ring is 50 armor, unless you're including bear bonus, which i think is 165.
Also, is it better than 5 stam from sapphire signet?

9897 with rrbl and fort buff in bear form
I don't have the other two toys unfortunately...

You honestly only need 10k hp fully buffed(Food, Double elixir, and priest buff). With the resto shaman buff, that'll put your life at 11k. 11k is more than enough to tank any fight/mobs.

I think the hardest hitting mob does about 5k dmg(even to warriors), and since it's impossible to get over 15k hp without using outside buffs; there's no sense going over 11k. So at least for you, you'll at most be 3 shotted at most(but if you add your dodge rating, that'll be quite impossible to get 3shotted).

Try stacking more agility in your gear at the cost of stamina. Which is actually going to be a lot of stamina in your case. You'll only need to be at 10k hp with fortitude/brute force; and you dont even have mining maxed. Once you've gotten 10k hp buffed, agility(dodge) will imo be more valuable than health.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were you, make the following changes to your gear:

40agility boots w/ +22 stam on it.
18 stam ring
8agi/10stam ring
LW Leggings w/ 30stam enchantment
Maxed mining
+4stats to chest

After that, see what ur health is at with:

Rumsey Rum
Major Fortitude Elixir
+15 stats to all Elixir
Priest buff
Bear form.

If your health is still well over 10k, try swapping out the stamina cogspinners with of the money. If your health goes under 10k, try adjusting ur gear(if possible) to make ur health over 10k with of the monkey, otherwise just go back to stamina cogspinner.

EDIT:

This is ur druid, gear how ever you want. Not trying to run ur twink haha. I REALLY wanna make a druid tank haha. It's exciting to know how easily a druid tank can get to 11k hp :D

Good luck<3

I'm thinking about the Archaedic ring of Stamina as a replacement for ring of saviors. I'm sure by now you're familiar with our auction house (or lack thereof), and that a lot of the time you have a better chance of getting a world drop to drop than finding on the auction house(kang the decapitators I've had drop this week: 2; Kangs I've seen on the auction house this week: 0).

I did some math and if you were to use ring of saviors on cooldown, it would give 1.6 armor per second. Archaedic gives 167 all the time. I think thats a fair trade for 1 stamina. It's a great alternative for poor people that are willing to grind.
Also cer he can only put 4 all stats on the loom chest.

If I were you, make the following changes to your gear:

40agility boots w/ +22 stam on it.
18 stam ring
8agi/10stam ring
LW Leggings w/ 30stam enchantment
Maxed mining
+4stats to chest

After that, see what ur health is at with:

Rumsey Rum
Major Fortitude Elixir
+15 stats to all Elixir
Priest buff
Bear form.

If your health is still well over 10k, try swapping out the stamina cogspinners with of the money. If your health goes under 10k, try adjusting ur gear(if possible) to make ur health over 10k with of the monkey, otherwise just go back to stamina cogspinner.

EDIT:

This is ur druid, gear how ever you want. Not trying to run ur twink haha. I REALLY wanna make a druid tank haha. It's exciting to know how easily a druid tank can get to 11k hp :D

Good luck<3

I don't have that kind of money... I'm not an AH hogger like other people.
Speaking of AH, haven't seen an 18 stam ring or the rocket boots at all. None of my guildies have those recipes either. I've ran steamvaults 6 times so far.

Users who are viewing this thread