US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

I might have misunderstood your previous statement, but crit is actually very good for some classes, as (for a feral druid) I can get 50% crit which means my Fero Bite has 100% crit chance with bleeds, allowing me to reach 1k dps on MC bosses. Please correct me if I misunderstood your "crit is useless for all 50's".

I assumed since supressions is still in the game that crit chance against level 60s was reduced but I did some testing earlier and that has been removed, sorry for the false info

Alright. Our next raid will be planned for March 28th (This Saturday), at 8PM EST. Seems like a later time is better for most people. Let everyone know if you can make it. I'll have a vent up this time for those who don't or prefer not to use Skype.

Alright, raid is forming. Get online everyone!

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't there. I got strongarmed into staying much later than I anticipated at work. I'm not as available as I used to be, especially on weekends. The good news is bubbleblowin is almost bis, just need to ticket a gm to get my intellect trinket swapped for the attack power one and get a counterattack lodestone, though I need to watch the ah for some "of Strength" stuff. Hoping to eventually swap out my belt, chest and neck for level 50 "of Strength" greens. I did some testing, he's topping at about 500 dps flat. An interesting thing is that since crusader has a percentage proc rate and I have so much multistrike I have literally stupid crusader uptime, like 50% or more sometimes. I did some more testing with windwalker dps and it looks extremely promising, 515 in some pretty bad gear i had lying around from mop. I think ret would be slightly ahead if exo did physical damage but both seem very viable. I'll keep working on my gear, especially getting a windwalker set going and hopefully itll work out next week

Edit:
Bubble's armory
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alexstrasza/Bubbleblowin/advanced

Gear I used for ww dps test
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alexstrasza/Edwaardomw/advanced

Last edited by a moderator:
Last minute raid is forming right now. We'll be forming through until 8PM and then probably be continuing MC.

Good showing today despite the spontaneous raid. Got some bosses down in MC.

I uploaded an image gallery here. Just posted some images of our kills recently, nothing spectacular. Got a lot of good video footage. Gonna be time to start showing it off soon so we can get more recruits.

Thanks to those who came out today, had a blast!

WoWScrnShot_040415_212719.jpg
WoWScrnShot_040415_220439.jpg

Hey I've been interested in this for a while. Depending on how the WoW tokens go I might want to join. I did have a few Qs:

-How is this now since they have removed hit? Is it more/less difficult? Is there still a restriction on no caster dps?
-What's your biggest challenge with the 2 raids that only have 1 boss down, is it possible to clear those or are their issues with being 50 that make it not possible?
-Do you guys stack fire resistance, is that even a thing anymore? Being you are 50 I would think you might have to do something crazy like that...
-How do you get in at 50?
-What class/spec do you guys need?

Hey I've been interested in this for a while. Depending on how the WoW tokens go I might want to join. I did have a few Qs:

-How is this now since they have removed hit? Is it more/less difficult? Is there still a restriction on no caster dps?
It's not as bad as we originally thought, we still do decent damage. It's only difficult because we usually only run with 5 or 6 50's. No restrictions, all 50's are welcomed on our weekend runs.
-What's your biggest challenge with the 2 raids that only have 1 boss down, is it possible to clear those or are their issues with being 50 that make it not possible?
Only challenge we have is numbers, not enough to kill certain bosses because of tactics required to defeat them, i.e. Garr. Being fifty is not an issue in fact it makes the 60 raids feel more like vanilla because one or two people can't go in and steamroll the raid. We have killed bosses with 5 level 50s and we use Skype or vent to coordinate strategies.
-Do you guys stack fire resistance, is that even a thing anymore? Being you are 50 I would think you might have to do something crazy like that...
We don't stack resistance, if a class has a resist/cleanse/decurse power we encourage its use. Only thing we suggest is that you roll gnome because of the engineer advantage 390 equip items.
-How do you get in at 50?
No special way needed any 50 can just walk in MC or AQ.
-What class/spec do you guys need?
We have 2 tanks and 2 healers at the moment, so more DPS would be ideal with an off-spec of tank or healer.

Hope to see you in our raids soon.

Had to take this weekend off because of severe financial issues that me and my GF are taking care of. I've created a webpage for gathering together a raid so it can be done without having 1000 people on real ID, but it's going to require you to be active and showing a real attempt to raid instead of waiting for me to message you about it.

Check out this webpage here. I created it for Hearthstone to gather together random players from 4chan for games, and I'm going to use the same thing to get together our own raids. Basically, once I set the page up over @ FIFTY Raiding, you'll just visit the page and give your character-servername and battletag, then we can shoot you invites. As long as you stay on the page, I'll know you're ready to raid.

My hope is to create a more active involvement from you guys in terms of forming the raid - and having it be less centralized in case I'm AWOL for another weekend. I'll provide a login for all the active raid members to see the currently listed users (don't just want everyone's battletags to be public).

Would like to hear the community's input on this before it's up - any and all suggestions/criticism are appreciated.

Had to take this weekend off because of severe financial issues that me and my GF are taking care of. I've created a webpage for gathering together a raid so it can be done without having 1000 people on real ID, but it's going to require you to be active and showing a real attempt to raid instead of waiting for me to message you about it.

Check out this webpage here. I created it for Hearthstone to gather together random players from 4chan for games, and I'm going to use the same thing to get together our own raids. Basically, once I set the page up over @ FIFTY Raiding, you'll just visit the page and give your character-servername and battletag, then we can shoot you invites. As long as you stay on the page, I'll know you're ready to raid.

My hope is to create a more active involvement from you guys in terms of forming the raid - and having it be less centralized in case I'm AWOL for another weekend. I'll provide a login for all the active raid members to see the currently listed users (don't just want everyone's battletags to be public).

Would like to hear the community's input on this before it's up - any and all suggestions/criticism are appreciated.

I quite like the idea.

Raid tomorrow night, starting at 8PM EST.

raids regular enough thats its worth coming back or is it flaky? if its regular, irrelivant of how succesful i could come a few runs, i got a druid that i made BiS in mop prolly would take no time 2 bring up to date
We missed our first raid last week because I flaked myself due to personal issues. We have raids every single week now - at least for the past 6-7 weeks - and we've been successfully progressing through MC with 5-10 people.

I had a dream last night that I leveled to 51 and it was fucking terrifying.

Raid starts in 1 hour.

8pKZvVE.png

Page will be up momentarily @ <FIFTY> Role Call

Be sure to add yourselves and stay on the page when the raid begins.

Users who are viewing this thread