F2PDev, Chardev.org for the Trial Twink

Are Druids able to equip Rune of Duty? The app lets me equip both Runes. Wishful thinking?

I recall discussion about the crit calculation not being perfect, is that unchanged in this version?

I noticed the Weapon panel redraw isn't quite right. Sometimes it is a smidge too small for Repurposed Lava Dredger (the bottom of +15 Fire Resistance is clipped) but you have an on-resize event that fixes it so maybe this needs to have an on-click equivalent? (FFS, some people are so petty! :rolleyes:)

No the requirements on Rune of Duty/Perfection haven't changed, I just haven't done anything to restrict it. Same with equipping 2 Unique items, like DPR. It just becomes a huge mess of checks (can this specific class use this, is one already there, etc). But the Runes might be worth doing, I'll take a look.

The item preview screen is too small... and the MH slot. Thanks for the find ;) I'll see about increasing the size.

I'm pretty sure crit's ok (or at least very close), I know melee attack power is off. Nothing I find matches what you get in game, so either Blizzard's BG scaling is off (which it is for other things, such as hit) or my formula is just incorrect. I'm trying to wait until WoD since that's going to require a complete rewrite of all computed stats anyways. But if you think you find something let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for some minor changes. Let me know if anything else is off. Thanks ;)

Hotfixed (4-17-2014):
-Expanded Item Preview Window and Main Hand Slot to correctly display items with lots of text and not cut them off.
-Fixed Rune of Perfection and Rune of Duty to be available to their correct classes
-Put buffs in alphabetical order.
-Added more flavor text to some items.

This looks great, but personally P2P so I was wondering if anyone has found an alternative to chardev.org ? Since it seems to have died, sadly.

loving this new version !

Really like the update. Personally added the non loom versions of Insignias just for completeness when saving pre-boa guideline files. Also, it takes a certain type of person to want to wear stuff like this but if the dmf robe is added then Silvermoon Tunic of the Wild exists too.

Lastly, this is just nitpicking, but the fact that herbalism now lists the buff next to it makes me feel like mining and skinning should have (+3 Stamina) or (+3 Critical Strike Rating) respectively beside them as well.

Most importantly though I just want to thank you for working on this, I spend more time looking at wowhead and crunching numbers than I do in game some days and looking at this makes me pretty happy haha.

Really like the update. Personally added the non loom versions of Insignias just for completeness when saving pre-boa guideline files. Also, it takes a certain type of person to want to wear stuff like this but if the dmf robe is added then Silvermoon Tunic of the Wild exists too.

Lastly, this is just nitpicking, but the fact that herbalism now lists the buff next to it makes me feel like mining and skinning should have (+3 Stamina) or (+3 Critical Strike Rating) respectively beside them as well.

Most importantly though I just want to thank you for working on this, I spend more time looking at wowhead and crunching numbers than I do in game some days and looking at this makes me pretty happy haha.

Sure I'd be happy to add Silvermoon Tunic of the Wild just post the stats in a battleground and I'll put it on the list.

Yea I played around with +3 stamina and +3 crit, I didn't really like how it looked. I'd prefer to not have any text there, but I thought herb might be confusing to new players who would see that as a passive 4.88% haste. I'll check again next release.

I'll add the non BoA trinket.

Thanks!

Bump for hotfixes:

Hotfixed (4-23-2014):
-Expanded Off-Hand Slot to prevent chants from being cut off.
-Added Farstrider's Longbow for Horde and rare Insignia Trinkets
-Fixed +3 Intellect chant being incorrectly available for Guns and Bows.

[MENTION=6328]Snowjobs[/MENTION] Dat fast bow

In our thirst for incredible hasteness we've stumbled upon an issue. Haste % you get from haste rating is correct however, haste increase as a % ie.) Berserking (20%), Eclipse procs (15%), Boom passive (5%), Slice-n-Dice (40%), etc are not calculated the same way. I've been adding the flat haste % amount to your haste % from gear, but that's not correct. Looking to hotfix this tomorrow as well as add support for Enhancement Flurry that has been previously overlooked.

I can get lotttsssss of haste from enh if you drop the zerk life when u got flurry up
I got 67% from F2PDev for your Druid, so things seem to be right now.

This might be a bit, I think I'm going to add buttons for Lifeblood and Berserking because the order in which you cast them matters and it's just too confusing when everything's on that stats pane.

This tool is getting better and better!

I noticed:
When you choose nightelf balance => Blackfathom Leggings are missing.

Cheers

Thanks man, you rock!

It's been added now. I'm almost done with the haste fixes and I'll release a hotfix with these corrected issues.

You're welcome!

I played around with Excel and some screenshots of my feral druid. I think i found the correct formula to calculate AP for ferals.

Will do some testing again today and if it works i will send you the formula.

Or better:
Can someone post me the following numbers in the char window:
Strength
Agility
Inside or outside of bg?

Then i will post you the AP nonCat and Cat displayed in your char window^^

Cheers

P.S.: I think i found the right formula for rogues too. Will also overlook hunters too. Testing today

Ok. Everything is tested now. Formulas are correct after several examples. Here we go:

Inside BG (Level 24):

Attack power formula:

Rogue:
AP = (Strength - 10) + (Level*2) + (Agility*2 - 20)

Druid:
(nonCat) AP = (Stength - 10) + (Level*3)
(Cat) AP = (Strength - 10) + (Level*3) + (Agility*2 - 20)

Range attack power:

Hunter:
AP = (Level*2) + (Agility*2 - 20)

I attached an Excel-File with the formulas. Just fill in the light orange fields. The red fields display the calculated AP.

I also got into melee crit % calculation. But still have some rounding error and only had a look at feral druid.

But the formula is:

Feral melee crit:

Total crit (%) = (Base agi*0,333) + (Extra agi*0,066) + (CritRating*0,232)

Extra agi is displayed in the char window under agility (e.g. 28+76), 26 base agi, 76 extra agi.

E.g. Char window of my feral inside bg:
Base agi: 28
Extra agi: 76
Crit rating: 31

Formula: 28*0,333 + 76*0,066 + 31*0,232 = 21,532

The crit rating in the char windows is displayed as 21,59%

As i said before the should be a thin rounding problem. But this should be the crit formula (at least for feral melee).

Will go deeper into crit formula also for the other class/specs later.

Cheers
Gattuso

P.S.: How can i upload a .xls Excel-File?

Users who are viewing this thread