F2PDev, Chardev.org for the Trial Twink

I don't envy that part one bit. It's bad enough just looking for a specific icon for an equipment set.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

LF a hunter to do some testing for me...

I'd like to add Aspect of the Hawk as a passive but I need a few numbers:

1.) Naked: Your attack power. Your attack power with Aspect of the Hawk.
2.) With a few items (not enchanted with +agility): Your attack power. Your attack power with Aspect of the Hawk.
3.) With an item enchanted with +agility: Your attack power. Your attack power with Aspect of the Hawk.
4.) Pot'd with +agility: Your attack power. Your attack power with Aspect of the Hawk.

Please do this outside of BGs, don't want to mess with crazy scaling, be there any. Looking to test if the 25% increase is applied to chants, gear, etc.

Thanks!

I still need this... calling all hunts!

I still need this... calling all hunts!

Naked: 124, 167
Geared minus wrist w/ agi chant: 292, 394
Wrist agi chant: 304, 410
Minor agi pot: 332, 448

All outside of bg. Hope it helps and ty for the awesome tool!

Last edited by a moderator:
night elves have more base agility than others, keep that in mind when factoring aspect of the hawk

anyways 666 post

That won't matter, I'm just looking for % increase and if things like chants or pots are included in the attack power increase. Looks like they are.

2.3 is sooo close... I'm so frustrated. I won't make it this week.

Rewrote like 80% of this thing over the past 5 days.... Lots of internal changes... basically long story short; you'll never notice but it's a much better program now. It scales better with future plans and it falls in with correct Object Oriented Standards. Blah blah blah it broke tons of stuff, as it should with a rewrite. Scrambled to fix everything, it's very solid now. However "Open" is being a huge pain in the ass.

It will be golden next week.

Edit: ASAP :-/

Lol you would post that right as I send out the new version. Luckily I had armor right somehow lol. Thanks man.

Bumpy bump for 2.3. Enjoy all.

Current Release (2.3) changes:
-Fixed incorrect satchel belt rewards being available to some classes.
-Available gear in the scroll window has been alphabetized.
-Added/Fixed some gear.
-Added item pictures.
-Added buffs and professions.
-Added “remove” for gear (right mouse click).
-Cleaned up a lot of the layout; images don’t slide around like crazy when scrolling through gear.
-Fixed a lot of internal code to scale better with future plans. It’s much cleaner and faster.

Note: I rewrote how Open/Save writes/reads files and because of this any saved characters you had won't open anymore. Sorry about that, there wasn't a good way around it. You'll have to recreate them. Once recreated they can open just fine.

/cry

BUT otherwise well done! Love the right-click remove!!! And the pictures look great.

EDIT: OMG the buffs!!! Great work.

Are Druids able to equip Rune of Duty? The app lets me equip both Runes. Wishful thinking?

I recall discussion about the crit calculation not being perfect, is that unchanged in this version?

I noticed the Weapon panel redraw isn't quite right. Sometimes it is a smidge too small for Repurposed Lava Dredger (the bottom of +15 Fire Resistance is clipped) but you have an on-resize event that fixes it so maybe this needs to have an on-click equivalent? (FFS, some people are so petty! :rolleyes:)

Users who are viewing this thread