F2PDev, Chardev.org for the Trial Twink

P.S.: How can i upload a .xls Excel-File?

The best way would be to use Free File Sharing and Storage made Simple. and paste the link in here.

Thanks for all this work man, I'm checking it out now. We have the same formula for Hunters. You rogue one is different then mine so I'll have to check. Crit from agility varies by class. I have something similar for Feral... but if you are getting that close yours is probably right.

You wouldn't happen to have alpha access to WoD do you... because I'd like to just calculate stats based on that.

Hello
nice app!
Please could any1 confirm this item:
Brightscale Girdle
Waist Mail
119 Armor
+6 Strength
+6 Stamina

in BGs IS or IS NOT:
133 Armor
+7 Strength
+7 Stamina
Use: Removes all movement impairing effects and all effects which cause loss of control of your character. (2 Min Cooldown)

thanks for the information.

in BGs IS or IS NOT:
133 Armor
+7 Strength
+7 Stamina
Use: Removes all movement impairing effects and all effects which cause loss of control of your character. (2 Min Cooldown)

HA! Nice find lol. No it does not remove movement impairing effects, it's a mistake. The rest of the stats are probably OK. I'll see if I can bump a new version soon with that fix and some support for Berserking and fix other % haste increase calculations. Thanks man

Could you please add: Dark Ritual Cape

For feral it's the cloak with most attack power.

It scales 6/6 in BG.

Many thanks
Cheers

P.S.: I dont have WoD alpha access, unfortunately

Can you get me the Armor as well? Thanks man. I'm going to fix all the melee calculations next expansion since it's practically upon us.

Attachments

• back_maxAP.jpg
    back_maxAP.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 247
Bump for small update. The screen shot ability is quite helpful I think. It was too difficult for people to upload saved text files of their gear, hopefully this makes it easy to view each other's builds. Otherwise mainly just haste fixes. Added requested gear. Enjoy! Working on Damage Simulator Tab for WoD.

Hotfixed (6-6-2014):
-Added Screenshot ability (Ctrl-P). It allows you to quickly save a picture of your gear for easier uploading to Twinkinfo.com.
-Fixed haste % increases for Eclipse, Slice-n-dice, etc.
-Added Flurry for Enhancement Shamans.
-Added energy regen stat for Rogues.
-Small fit and finish updates.
-Added buffs and professions into stats pane so they show in your screenshot.
-Added requested gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
no it doesnt and

why would spirit ever be cancelled out by intellect

That's entirely possible... [MENTION=17375]LennywBoreanTundra[/MENTION] if you find out let me know. Also it says requires level 21?... It looks like it's from the Deviate Fish, can you get the buff in BGs when we are scaled to 24?

Hi there. Can you add the following items;

Fortified Boots - Item - World of Warcraft the dodge one
Signet of the Night Watch - Item - World of Warcraft
Signet of the Night Watch - Item - World of Warcraft
Tumultuous cloak of the Champion 4 stam 4 strength 4 dodge
Kresh's Back - Item - World of Warcraft
And if possible, add dodge rating! =).

Yep I'll add these and see about dodge. If you have some of these rarer items BG numbers at 29 when WoD comes out would be awesome.

That's entirely possible... [MENTION=17375]LennywBoreanTundra[/MENTION] if you find out let me know. Also it says requires level 21?... It looks like it's from the Deviate Fish, can you get the buff in BGs when we are scaled to 24?

Yep I'll add these and see about dodge. If you have some of these rarer items BG numbers at 29 when WoD comes out would be awesome.

Testing it now!

I'd like to report a bug.

Musty Tome of the Lost is listed as 5/3/3, when it is actually 7/4/4 in BG's.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread