US F2p/vet wargame saturday 11th

I hope you realized all u did with these restrictions is make it the exact same thing that happened with your f2p attempt.

Kinda ye, 2 rdruids would be op.
You seem concerned Goesid I appreciate you more than anyone
Will you Be participating in these?
Your previous war game attendance have lead you to believe this is the best way to go about comps?
Or is this just based on 19 rules ?
Just curious .

You seem concerned Goesid I appreciate you more than anyone
Will you Be participating in these?
Your previous war game attendance have lead you to believe this is the best way to go about comps?
Or is this just based on 19 rules ?
Just curious .

I am little concerned yes.
No I am afraid these games being based on the US western coast take place at what? 5 AM? If you arrange games more suitable to eu then I might show my face.
I have had an extended leave from the bracket pretty much throughout most of wod and legion. So the last games I played was soon 4 years ago. This is mainly based on the fact that you can pretty much lose your FC without punishment if you have 2 rdruids because you have another one just a bear form away. Thats just one of the problems I see.

I'll FC for Horde, Restoration shaman for Horde, or Retribution paladin for Alliance. (prefer to FC though)

I dont want to hear any crybabies whining "Jewel that's an illegal jump that's an illegal jump!" either. There has yet to be a "legal Jump" video established for the remaster. Also, TOT jumps have been mentioned on the original wargame thread, and neon claimed they were allowed.

I also believe that a 2-class-1-spec limit would be ideal...however, if we do not manage to make numbers meet, we should be allowed to improvise & work with what we have. The waters are still being tested, and nobody needs to get on the forums crying about unbalanced comps. Lets just try to have some fun games.

If active participants could also install the "WarGameHelper" addon, that'd be great.
This addon does not mess with your UI at all: All you'd have to do is type /WG and select your opponent through your battle.net friends list. (Yes, you must have the rival leader added). Both group leaders are required to have this addon in order to queue for wargames.
[doublepost=1556483262,1556477387][/doublepost]Instead of making a new post for every different wargame attempt, it'd be smarter to just have 1 and update it on a weekly basis. Maybe add community links so we can see whos both online & willing to participate?

these rules are ridiculous, the wargames are for vets, if f2ps want to participate they should do so knowing they will be at a disadvantage, there was a small amount of f2ps compared to vets in the games. No one is going to disenchant their BiS gear to play wargames because the vets cant re enchant them.

these rules are ridiculous, the wargames are for vets, if f2ps want to participate they should do so knowing they will be at a disadvantage, there was a small amount of f2ps compared to vets in the games. No one is going to disenchant their BiS gear to play wargames because the vets cant re enchant them.

I dont like the rules either. I am literally practicing my jumps without cloak/boots speed right now...but it is what it is.
I think everything should be allowed except elemental force, crusader, green lens, and glove reinforcements. I'm actually considering going full FTP for these games

Last edited:
put together two sets, bro. It aint hard.

Guys it is not that hard to just make boas and get another foot piece like come on.
It's not about what is hard it's about what people want to play.
[doublepost=1556489977,1556489876][/doublepost]
But you wont be playing with shit geared players. with the rules you will be equally geared as them :)
I would still be better geared except I wouldn't be able to kill healers solo if they had 10 stacks.

not the point, why short myself by not using my BiS items I grinded for to make the game even for the 2 f2ps that wanted to join

It's not about what is hard it's about what people want to play.
[doublepost=1556489977,1556489876][/doublepost]
I would still be better geared except I wouldn't be able to kill healers solo if they had 10 stacks.
These are the rules Neon presented. Noones forcing you to play in this event, nor are they preventing you from organizing your own.

Reactions: LZ

Users who are viewing this thread