US F2p/vet wargame saturday 11th

no weapon enchants
No eng helms
No neck enchants
No belt enchants
No boot enchants
So you can use chest, wrist, ring, leg, glove enchant? That's still a decent gap. And how will you enforce it?
I think a simple set of rules would be better, like "Whatever is unobtainable by f2p is not allowed"

Also 2 class 1 spec rule is unnecessary, no class at 20 has 3 viable specs. If you remove the 2 class rule and stick to just 1 spec rule, you still won't find anyone running 3 of the same class because the 3rd spec is gonna be shit.

So you can use chest, wrist, ring, leg, glove enchant? That's still a decent gap. And how will you enforce it?
I think a simple set of rules would be better, like "Whatever is unobtainable by f2p is not allowed"

Also 2 class 1 spec rule is unnecessary, no class at 20 has 3 viable specs. If you remove the 2 class rule and stick to just 1 spec rule, you still won't find anyone running 3 of the same class because the 3rd spec is gonna be shit.

That was what everyone agreed on to make it fair to f2p players.

I said make the rules simpler, not overthinking it
this
i stand by my rules no neck/weapon chant. no engineer gear.
Thats it.

neon being all extra and shit. you cant use belt chants in wargames anyways. just adding extra shit making it look bad. and nigga who cares about extra speed.

I'm down.

I can go either as Fury/Arms or I can FC/Utility as Prot.

2c

This seems like it will divide a growing bracket more than help - All the best 20s PVPs have BIS/Enchants (and no vets can play down since their gear is locked), so it won't really work out unfortunately (KEK... One cannot simply "dis-enchant" Foamspittle)

However, a better solution is to move to an open format 20v20/30v30/40v40 Alterac Valley!!!

Just invite all the 20s (egalitarian: vets and f2p) into one massive wargame where people can choose to use enchanted gear or non enchanted gear (your choice!).

Since its a larger map, undergeared/f2p toons will be able to pull their weight due to the zergy nature of AV skirmishes, but the powerhouse 20s will still be able to deservedly shine through the PVE aspect of AV longterm (balance).

I Believe this would be the better play than arbitrarily dividing the bracket into
those that paid $15 x 1 months, and
those that paid $15 x 0 months.

And it will encourage the rest of the f2p stragglers and lil 19s to finish making their 20 vets ASAP!
-Scienz/Zugzugz

2c

This seems like it will divide a growing bracket more than help - All the best 20s PVPs have BIS/Enchants (and no vets can play down since their gear is locked), so it won't really work out unfortunately (KEK... One cannot simply "dis-enchant" Foamspittle)

However, a better solution is to move to an open format 20v20/30v30/40v40 Alterac Valley!!!

Just invite all the 20s (egalitarian: vets and f2p) into one massive wargame where people can choose to use enchanted gear or non enchanted gear (your choice!).

Since its a larger map, undergeared/f2p toons will be able to pull their weight due to the zergy nature of AV skirmishes, but the powerhouse 20s will still be able to deservedly shine through the PVE aspect of AV longterm (balance).

I Believe this would be the better play than arbitrarily dividing the bracket into
those that paid $15 x 1 months, and
those that paid $15 x 0 months.

And it will encourage the rest of the f2p stragglers and lil 19s to finish making their 20 vets ASAP!
-Scienz/Zugzugz

Users who are viewing this thread