F2P Transmog Sets

Heya!
<
I would also like to ask for help with my ongoing transmog, if you'd be so kind.

I'm going for a more weathered soldier look, in red. If anyone could point me towards some more appropriate looking cloth gloves and less ostentatious mail shoulders, I'd be really happy.

wowscrnshot122911230137.jpg
wowscrnshot122911230232.jpg

(I quite like how inobstrusive the aurastone hammer and arcanite reaper now look.)

Much obliged!

Will use MogIt, thanks to Mindy for mentioning it below!

Insects me and Baffi will, he can tank on Bawl, and I'll heal. We've done it before.
<

Edit: Unless Baffi doesn't want to :|

I'm farming the damn vulture in Westfall for a belt drop, and I'm still looking for someone willing to run me through Gnomer to find my cloak :eek:

We can get a cloak from there and equip it? o_o;

Insects me and Baffi will, he can tank on Bawl, and I'll heal. We've done it before. :)

Edit: Unless Baffi doesn't want to :|

If Baffi can't/won't (which I doubt he wouldn't unless he just can't) I could maybe tank on Rhaellia I was tanking those furblogs I could handle it probably :) I'd be happy to help too, just let me know.

Community poweh, go! :eek:

Due to limited matching options, I went with the same as Kinetic.

It's sad how limited it is for twinks in general. Xmogging could be a really cool feature.

129474218-profilemain.jpg

Bob

What pants are you using Arknoodle! I have bloodsplattered on my paladin (which look the same except silver and red), but all my other gear is gold... Those pants are awesome!
<

Users who are viewing this thread