F2P Transmog Sets

Rösenröt (Female dwarf shaman) is getting ready for her 'tribal' upgrade: (which suits a Wildhammer female imho)

http://www.wowhead.c...1942:14566&l=20

Whilst Gungosh (Male orc shaman) is sticking with his brown leather look: (representing his animal spirit: the Ghost Wolf)

http://www.wowhead.c...58:57227:5404#.

Edit: a frontal view of the Run animation on Rösenröt should prove quite an effective 'distraction' in BG's
<

This one is really cool. Nice tribal style. But unfortunately not f2p

Not? Whats not F2P about it? The head-slot? Wouldn't we be able to buy it after a long PvP-grind and then transmog the eyepatch to it? Or do shamans need to use the mail-variant-heirloom to xmog?

Or do you mean the Orcish Cleaver? (The NPC who drops it apparently got removed in the Cataclysm, like so many cool-axe-dropping NPCs
<
)

EDIT: ah, a guild vendor sells the headslot. I assumed it was an heirloom, looks like i'll have to keep looking (or just hide the headslot).

Unfortunately the headslot is VERY limited to f2p.

Other problem is that BIS for an Enhance shaman is Venerable Mass of McGowan

There are no heirloom axe's. So you need to get a transmog mace.

For style you can choose axe. But it's not the way for BIS.

The other thing is that you have to choose between leather and mail heirloom for BIS.

Mail => Not possible to transmog

Leather => Possible

It just depends what stats you want to have on your heirloom. I think the armor is the

same when mail is converted to leather (as long as you cannot equip mail @ this level).

Cheers

Hello, guys, my post is kind off-topic, but I haven't yet found a more suitable thread to ask this question. I was wondering if anyone of you could help me find a fitting chest to the gear I'm currently collecting

atm I have

Shadowfang Spaulders

Cobrahn's Boots

Blackfathom Leggings

Cue Cue Gloves

So I'm just wondering if any of you guys have any idea of a matching chest/belt for such a "green" set, and if yes, what would they be? Thanks for you time.

Hello, guys, my post is kind off-topic, but I haven't yet found a more suitable thread to ask this question. I was wondering if anyone of you could help me find a fitting chest to the gear I'm currently collecting

atm I have

Shadowfang Spaulders

Cobrahn's Boots

Blackfathom Leggings

Cue Cue Gloves

So I'm just wondering if any of you guys have any idea of a matching chest/belt for such a "green" set, and if yes, what would they be? Thanks for you time.

Bear hide vest and belt of beginings. Too lazy to link.

Bear hide vest and belt of beginings. Too lazy to link.

wow, superghunter, thank you very much, that was a really helpful and fast response. Even w/o the links

PS Just found out that the bracer are also seen through the gloves. SO if you guys have any idea for "green" bracers that would fit the set, I'd appreciate it.

wow, superghunter, thank you very much, that was a really helpful and fast response. Even w/o the links

PS Just found out that the bracer are also seen through the gloves. SO if you guys have any idea for "green" bracers that would fit the set, I'd appreciate it.

http://www.wowhead.c...6904:4710:14569 Too bad I sold most of these items while I was lvling. Oh and my transmog.

Users who are viewing this thread