F2P Transmog Sets

Zino

Legend
Just post your transmog set here
<
, it must be available for f2ps.

Some sets i had on my mind for my warrior.

2vcgl0h.jpg
14dkcgy.png
29nxl46.png

Post yours
<

Haha! That sword is the REASON I rolled gnome warrior... and my best character from my p2p days was also a gnome warrior. The lightsaber looks sick!

dem indian villages. dat internet. dat wrong post in wrong thread.

Yeah, sorry. Third world countries and internet don't go together hahahah

Nice pics and I agree that the Chopped-Off Limb is a prime mog target (my din has it as well, it being over-sized means it's normal size on a Belf).

Due to bagspace constraints I've mostly just mogged eye-sore items like the Scales of Akumai, Kazcugo's (spelling) Gift, Corpserompers, and esp. the Boots of the Clown from Hillsbrad.

Would be great if they'd allowed to mog the skins from White Items (ie White skin to Uncommon+, perhaps by destroying the White Item in the process) as there is a real shortage of low-level shoulder models & colors (Scouting spaulders - think black Serpent's Shoulders - would look great on many toons, as would a lot of the other White shoulder models).

Golden I really love your pally. Set is perfect!

Le shammy: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/radau/

Wanted a red set to go with the awesome scarlet tabard and had to work around all the different armor types which was really annoying. The cape matches the shield, though which is a bonus. Not happy with the shoulders or blue bit of the chest showing but it is unmoggable
<

Le mage:

259a1dl.jpg

Where are you guys finding these items to xmog? As in, how are you finding these colors.

Those are both nice sets Quetz! I like that offblue a lot. I'm more impressed by your shaman's ability to make the ugliest shoulders in game look good =P

Those are both nice sets Quetz! I like that offblue a lot. I'm more impressed by your shaman's ability to make the ugliest shoulders in game look good =P

Yeah, I think the shoulders look good too
<
I've only mogged my druid, because I'm too lazy to hop on my priest and find stuff for her
<

ahh, Insects has an ugly rep tabard on. better go fix that.

Users who are viewing this thread