F2P Rankings: Achievements, HKs, and more!

Hi !
I'm Blackgamer, and I propose as F2P Twink for the ranking :)
For information, I've got the DK bug and i'm a pure F2P (grat account).
I've got 4820 achievements points at the moment but my armory (Battle.net) shows me only 4750 acheviements points... (Some achievements are not counted)
So, I propose to post screens of my points but I fear that flood the forum... It is up to you !

My armory : Blackgamer @ Varimathras - Communauté - World of Warcraft
My achievement points at the 28/10/2013 : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/44/1382956376-wowscrnshot-102813-113218.jpg

Thank you for your comprehension !

Last edited by a moderator:
How can I add characters to the list?
Please send me a PM with the wow armory URL(s) to add. Don't worry about sending duplicate or removed characters, as it will not affect the final listing.

Hi !
I'm Blackgamer, and I propose as F2P Twink for the ranking :)
For information, I've got the DK bug and i'm a pure F2P (grat account).
I've got 4820 achievements points at the moment but my armory (Battle.net) shows me only 4750 acheviements points... (Some achievements are not counted)
So, I propose to post screens of my points but I fear that flood the forum... It is up to you !

My armory : Blackgamer @ Varimathras - Communauté - World of Warcraft
My achievement points at the 28/10/2013 : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/44/1382956376-wowscrnshot-102813-113218.jpg

Thank you for your comprehension !

You have to send him a PM to get on the list.

Can any1 tell me what EU realms are active at this point? I wanna get back into the f2p scene because I miss it too much haha. Havent played for a year tho.

aww wheres the love for my toons . i was on this list at one time :(_

Would be nice if you added an little thing for the people using these WotLK and Cata raids to gain achievement points. Just like you did for DKs. Would be easy enough to track the achievements and you can make a separate column for them. Could either group cata and wrath raids together or keep them separate and just classify them as raids.

Would be nice if you added an little thing for the people using these WotLK and Cata raids to gain achievement points. Just like you did for DKs. Would be easy enough to track the achievements and you can make a separate column for them. Could either group cata and wrath raids together or keep them separate and just classify them as raids.

IMHO there should be an additional counter alongside your normal achievement points telling how many WotLK/Cata raid points a player has. This whole raid thing is getting out of hand with people getting literally hundreds of points with little to no effort just as long as they have people to boost. Don't remove their points from the list, just put an additional counter alongside the normal counter so you can easily subtract and see what they REALLY earned.

IMHO there should be an additional counter alongside your normal achievement points telling how many WotLK/Cata raid points a player has. This whole raid thing is getting out of hand with people getting literally hundreds of points with little to no effort just as long as they have people to boost. Don't remove their points from the list, just put an additional counter alongside the normal counter so you can easily subtract and see what they REALLY earned.

I like this idea more. There's over a thousand points just from raids and it's pretty unfair for people like me who can't get P2Ps just run me through a raid once a week. [MENTION=1027]lofi[/MENTION] I think you should do this tally thing just for the achievement part. Have something put into your system to keep track of every raid achievement and when someone has one/gets one it adds a point to your counter

I like this idea more. There's over a thousand points just from raids and it's pretty unfair for people like me who can't get P2Ps just run me through a raid once a week. lofi I think you should do this tally thing just for the achievement part. Have something put into your system to keep track of every raid achievement and when someone has one/gets one it adds a point to your counter

If your p2p friends boost you, I assume you put time into getting to know this ppl well enough for them to be nice to boost you, right? You make it sound like becouse you have a p2p account you automaticly find ppl willing to boost your f2p.
I get what you meen but it's not like you CANT get P2P's to boost you....
Is your goal is to cap out achivmentpoints with as little friends as possible?

I like this idea more. There's over a thousand points just from raids and it's pretty unfair for people like me who can't get P2Ps just run me through a raid once a week. lofi I think you should do this tally thing just for the achievement part. Have something put into your system to keep track of every raid achievement and when someone has one/gets one it adds a point to your counter

What do you mean can't​?

heya guyz

first n last time i will post on ti..just wanna say cya 2 all
ty for all gg n mates
after 8 years wow whit my main n my trial acc i´m out now
find a new game..maybe see some1 in swtor :)
i dont come back so... have fun n rulez

Rai

What about splitting the lists into "what a f2p can do on its own" and "what a f2p can do maximal". This way you can split real f2p from f2p with p2p help. I can understand this about the boosting part from both sides but you can't really compare both styles and mix them in 1 list. But hey thats my opinion.

What about splitting the lists into "what a f2p can do on its own" and "what a f2p can do maximal". This way you can split real f2p from f2p with p2p help. I can understand this about the boosting part from both sides but you can't really compare both styles and mix them in 1 list. But hey thats my opinion.

But where does one draw the line?

Users who are viewing this thread