F2P Rankings: Achievements, HKs, and more!

[MENTION=1027]lofi[/MENTION] ppl missing in acc.wide list, i should be in 18, so 2ppl missing seems like one is baumbart.

And i dissapeared from EU flag returns list along with sidhartha and a russian hunter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like there were some intermittent problems connecting to WoW Armory during the previous update. I ran another capture today and I believe it includes everyone.

Should i pm the author or post my armory here to get into the rankings ?

PM him.

FAQ:

How can I add characters to the list?
Please send me a PM with the wow armory URL(s) to add. Don't worry about sending duplicate or removed characters, as it will not affect the final listing.

Goodbye from me f2p ppl I've quit wow and handed my acc to a good guy, ill miss you all ..even the ones who hate me lol , gl hf and cap some flags:D peace out x

gd for u kami u finally realised u are wasting ur life away on a ti scorboard, took u long enough xD all the best irl glad u finally seen the light...

Jesus I need to do some serious fc'ing after I get this ab tab (3 bars left ) though I hate fcing I would have thought I'd had more caps than that .

Would be be interesting to figure out a persons average healing done per bg . :)

Anyone in here interested in joining for some ethereum key turnins? Horde side, US, and obviously you'd need to know a live account for me to pull you to my realm (Bloodscalp.) I have a few thousand I'll be turning in soon, and thought I'd offer to let others sit in or contribute as well. Shenanegans#1919

Users who are viewing this thread