F2P Dks

Björke, I have exactly the same feeling now! Trying so hard to obtain something, which can be easily bought (via paying monthly subs to blizzard), which every p2p has by default I would say, and which is a purely cosmetic, vanity thing.

Well also I told you guys which server it was when Flux didn't. Well I'll give credit to him too.
well, "flux1 - for providing all the necessary info on how to do it" - flux1 gave ALL the necessary info. Sapienti sat. It took me 1 minute to create a DK after his post.

While after your original post, everyone remained clueless (just like yourself), and most people still though it was impossible.

Björke, I have exactly the same feeling now! Trying so hard to obtain something, which can be easily bought (via paying monthly subs to blizzard), which every p2p has by default I would say, and which is a purely cosmetic, vanity thing.

Maybe it is intentional though...hopefully!

well, "flux1 - for providing all the necessary info on how to do it" - flux1 gave ALL the necessary info. Sapienti sat. It took me 1 minute to create a DK after his post.

While after your original post, everyone remained clueless (just like yourself), and most people still though it was impossible.

I posted it the way I did to try and minimize having people running around going "HAY GUYS THIS SERVER IS BUGGED!" which would be a big red flag for blizzard to track it down easily and fix it. Obviously it has been blown wide open now, so people might as well use it for all they can if they want before it's fixed.

I posted it the way I did to try and minimize having people running around going "HAY GUYS THIS SERVER IS BUGGED!" which would be a big red flag for blizzard to track it down easily and fix it. Obviously it has been blown wide open now, so people might as well use it for all they can if they want before it's fixed.

>Posting on the Internet
>People keeping stuff secret

Please go back under your rock, or atleast do it right and don't tell anybody anything.

I'm having a hard time logging into the server, it's been saying ''logging in'' for a few minutes now.

Are there any mounts to be obtained from the classic raids?

as I remember, people were just hanging around near the entrance to the dungeon, and groups assembled this way

Users who are viewing this thread